DK
3.9

3.9
DaisyNZ
Posted on May 31, 2022

Product arrived this morning. Thank you iHerb for such great service. Am looking forward to trying this out in my morning smoothie. Will edit my review once I’ve tasted it, but I’m expecting it to be my go to protein for smoothies from now on. UPDATE: Definitely will be a regular purchase for me. Has everything in it that your body needs, without the need for purchasing additional vitamins, and tastes good.

c0858b8e-262d-4192-8f76-e7cb667f8dd9
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Great taste. I like to make it with frozen banana and cranberries and it is a really good breakfast. Tha package is very comfortable and user friendly (baught the 714g). Keeps me full for 6-7 hours.

Really good product. I am impressed!!! Iam no fan of weight-loss cocktails, but this one has won me over. Unbelievable. I recommend for health reasons, if nothing else. Corona has played jokes with my stomach, immunity is very weak, but this cocktail helps with both problems. I take it the first thing in the morning, make a cocktail with 1 spoon of powder, water and 1/2 banana. My stomach sickness subsides, I feel way better and have the strength to go on with my daily routine. Totally recommend for those who have weak health these days.

af1764ff-9406-4680-b261-034953b4b2ab
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Wow! This seems to have just about everything a body needs! Some people have noticed yellow/orange steaks after you mix it in liquid. What do you expect when you have minerals in a product? I see those streaks every time. It's comforting assurance that this powder contains the goods. We add this to porridge and to muesli. It actually improves the flavour. Now that I've found this product, I no longer look for anything else.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Tastes great...Has a good mouthfeel and texture... Goes down smooth.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

High quality product. Works very well. Great price and fast shipping too.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,342

I love this products, it is thick and creamy wonderful for a healthy smoothie, just add strawberries and milk....wow!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
1,258

Posted on Mar 25, 2021

I love it but it taste better to just swallow it with some butter or ghee. To mix with water or tea is not for me.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

It taste much better if you just take the powder directly then mix it with water or tea. I feel better health after taking this.