DK

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Dec 7, 2022
1,262

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

If you have GI problems and issues with your stomach, you better choose vits that dissolves in your mouth. So i did! And its nice, tasty and don't cases nausea This one is for my kid, what can I say - he loves it, he eats it, nothing more to ask!

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

The quality, ingredient, size, taste and package are good. I used to give them whenever they want candies. It's not too sweet. Even adults like it! It's much healthier than those candies in the market. Please do me a favor to like my sharing. Thank you and stay healthy everyone!

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

The quality, ingredient, size, taste and package are good. Please make sure you have read the instructions before taking it. We used to take it if we didn't go outdoor for sunshine that day. Don't overdose. I don't see the immediate effect yet but I believe it's good to our health. Please do me a favor to like my sharing. Thank you and stay healthy everyone!

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

The scent is very good and the the quality is amazing. I love this brand and I am very recommended this. The sizes exist acceptable in the kitchen was very good. I use it daily. It’s a different suitable for eight all ages. The packaging is very good. It’s very hydrated, which is one of the most benefits

The quality is nice. The ingredients is beneficial for the vitamins and it taste nice my kid likes it . The use for developing calcium in our body. The size is good for its price and the package is good . The benefit of the product is good. And it is good for age years of age and it is also a supplement for kids and its serving size it 2 gummies a day the frequency is good also and i can see the improvement of my son while taking it .

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Kids supplement with different fruity taste. We use 2 serving per day. I like that it has both calcium and vitamin D, so kids are getting ready for winter time. I will buy more because of its affordable price. Good quality and kids like to eat it instead of sugar candies.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

quality is so high. Its is ingredient is really rich. Size is optimal. mg is enough.acidity is so low.package is so nice. its effect is noticeable.I think it has a great potency. it is helpful for stomach aches. it has rich things in its ingredient. its taste is sweety. i will use it again.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022
1,463

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I'm happy that I have found the nice supplement for my kid whom I always have trouble giving medicine or supplement to take. I never have any problem getting my boy to take it due to its nice flavour and texture which kids would like. I highly recommend this product. I hope this product will help my kid boost immune system.