DK

Based on 5,784 Ratings
4,855
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This good quality and rich ingredients vitamin tastes a little sour like orange, the size was convenient for my kid to chew,I use it whenever she catchescold,the package is enough for 60 serving fo my kid's age,This is a great supplement for our health improvements, Seeing benefits, frequency of my order increases

d39d3a3f-ba3b-43ba-9a71-1ec75fcf0ac4
Posted on Sep 4, 2022
1,034

Perfect product. Exactly what you need has arrived. The packaging is of good quality. I like the site for such products. I recommend everyone to buy.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

It’s not too sweet and is perfect for kids! I love it and my siblings also love it too. The orange taste is not very strong and it doesn’t have any medicinal tastes so it’s really good for people who dislike any medicinal tastes. Basically I love it.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I bought gummi kings product for many years. So far my kids love this vitamin c and the DHA. I also tried multivitamin and minerals. Tastes good and never have strange taste or fishy smells. The only problem is this brand always went out of stock. Seems they really have good business on iherb!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

The gummies come with dusting of sugar which kind of gives it a slightly unhealthy feel but the packaging says that it's 3g per serving so it's relatively still low in sugar and won't hype up my kids. The taste is great and is prone to being over-eaten by the kids sneaking to get extra thinking it's a candy treat instead of a vitamin supplement.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I have bought these several times for my picky eater, but I haven't been able to purchase them in months because they are always out of stock. I tried the "notify me" feature, but it won't accept my email?! These are literally the only the vitamin c gummies that my child will eat, but sadly, I don't know how to get them anymore.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

The only recommendation is to take either in the middle of a meal or after just not on an empty stomach. I usually order direct from Rainbow Light, they were out of stock.