DK

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 16, 2022
1,841
Excellent !

Swell quality. Super product. I started ordering from this site on the recommendation of friends. Didn't regret it. Fast delivery. I will order more.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

Very important ingredient in Vitamins. Gives energy to my children. It also helps her eat well and metabolism also improved, we don't know but probably also because of it's antioxidant. Packaging is great too. Truly best for the nervous system! I believe it is really safe for children but of course under the supervision of an adult. Quality is good.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

I really like these gummies! The consistency is more chewy than the other gummiology supplements which I like (these ones don't fall apart/ melt as much as others). I do feel more energy while taking these regularly and the flavor is good. I used these to replace the discontinued B complex vitamin from this brand.

I usually have to drink a red bull around 1pm at work, but I replaced it with these 'Gummiology, Vitamin B12 Gummies.' I did this because I don't want to crash and burn from the caffeine. It's been working out great, and giving me as much energy, if not more. No crashing! B12 is essential to support energy, and this helps so much. The Vitamin is in 'gummie' form, so it's super easy to take, with a pleasant sweet taste. This is an excellent quality product. Will be buying more, and I'm so happy with this purchase. I highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

They taste great and are in such a noticeable package that I always remember to take them. I am feeling less tired every day since taking them which I am choosing to attribute as one of their effects and is the reason I decided to start taking B12. Great so far!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 4, 2023
1,410

Very tasty and healthy chewing sweets. I take 2 capsules per day. Cyanocobalamin is contained in this supplement and is well absorbed by the body. The mild taste of raspberries makes the supplement even tastier. This formula contains sugar, so keep in mind when dosing. I accept, because vitamin B12 also plays a role in the production of melatonin, a hormone designed to control circadian rhythm. The quality of this supplement is at a high level, as I ordered earlier, the ingredients are suitable for vegetarians.

HilaG
Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Effective product and very good taste and quality. I only grabbed another Vit-B product by this company so far, it's now discontinued (the Vit-B complex) but it was great. So I decided to buy this one as well and give it a try. The size is great as usual, it gives me energy and the package is neat and transparent so I can see how much I've still got. Will continue using it. Thanks.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Good natural remedy which works. All the ingredients are natural. No side effects. Tried it several times and it worked perfectly. Good quality, trustworthy manufacturer. Good packaging This is good for relief from dry throat using natural ingredients. easy to use. no acidity, good taste, very easy on stomach. high potency.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

SO We have superb ingredients encased in high quality gummy vitamins, from this awesome *Gummiology Company*! This 90 size lasts about 1 month & a week or 2 for My Husband and I, as We chew the half dosage, due to also having a liposomal B-12 drop that We add to the daily. Gummiology makes several other HEALTH GUMMY =} varieties! Four: tall thumbs + 4 big toes way up, as Our Systems are in a happy stance!! Many thanks IHerb & Gummiology, ten stars total!!!

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I was recommended these by a friend for general health and increased energy. I've always found iherb vitamins to be made with high quality ingredients so was pleased to try them. The package is a good size. I like to support iherb because the products are always good value and effective.