DK

Based on 10,424 Ratings
8,741
1,183
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Very yummy, my daughter age 3 loves it. Size and package is just nice to fit into her toddler bag for trips, however we do try to limit her intake as it's a bit sweet. Flavor is really good, yummy banana and pumpkin taste. Love that it comes in a bottle so we can store it on the go!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

i bought it for my kids, the quality ingredients andflavor are very good. it contain couple of servings. sute for young todler (age) that learn to eat by themselves. the taste is good we love to reuse the package and make games from it. so its perfect for teaching the kids another leason .

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs are available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This product has a superb quality! The packaging was great! I like how this product easily melts in my babies mouth. Also, the flavor of this snack is great! My baby loves it. It has a subtle taste which is good. Since it’s from Happy Family Organics, this product has no harmful ingredients.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Super handy to carry anywhere. The package ensures that the puffs stay fresh. It must taste great because babies can't get enough of it. Good thing that it comes in this big size and it does last a long time. And, I know it's good for their diet.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Bought for my 2nd boy. my eldest use to had it before too. great for the young one to Learn how to grasp while eating them. price wise is cheap for the size package Healthy ingredients so I'm happy to give them regularly as snacks to my boys for its benefit. delivery took only a week.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I have no idea why but my daughter lovessss this so so so much! She eats a lot in one feeding. I guess the taste is delicious for a baby. Cz i tried it and i dont like it. 🤣 so glad my daughter loves it. And value for money. One bottle contains so much puff!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022