DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Great Product

This thing works very well. For me, it starts working in about three hours. I would start taking it at home or near a bathroom until you get used to your body while taking it. In the past few months, I felt very sluggish and tired. When I came home from work, I always felt tired and worn out. So much more energy: I feel like I have so much more energy now. You might have stomach cramps. For me, they only lasted a few minutes. I heard that if you drink a lot of water, it really helps (about 8 glasses a day). The benefits for your gut are great. Great quality supplement. Good size.

This is an excellent colon health supplement containing bulking agent, laxatives, herbal antiparasitics, and Lactobacillus Acidophilus bacteria (the 'good guys'). Note, that this supplement may be that good at improving stool function and colonic transit time that you might not want to take it right before a meeting or during work or before driving your car. Plan in some time, preferably an entire day for the enhanced stool function - aka detox effect.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

colon cleanse working good , i take it before sleeping next day i go to bathroom at least two time ,, easy to feel you are relax and no gases, no pain from constipation ,also feel active ,, I used many different brand most t is working but this is the best , price high not reasonable

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Very big size and one can will last for long. Easy to drink. Taste like herbs and ingredients are matching this taste for sure. Do not add more than it’s written on dosage cuz I tried and it turn bitter . Great quality ! Will be ordering again but as I mentioned it’s really big and will last for long

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

My go to when I am constipated . Works well . Taste is not very pleasant but just drink it down . Can occasionally cause cramping but quickly passes

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Its a well balanced formula and works for even bad and stubborn constipation. Powder is a nice green tone and actually tastes quite good. It also dissolves easily in either cold or warm water or in tea. Wouldn't suggest adding it to coffee though.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

I like this supplement due to its quality, size and benefits. It doesnt have a bad taste. I simply drink it before bed and ive been seeing improvements in my body. I would definitely be purchasing more.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Quality product, this is one of the only that has real benefits and helps with my constipation. The taste is ok, the ingredients are natural.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

this product is great quality. the ingredients taste great. great size.dosage are minimum got great benefits. helps clean colon. and helps me lose weight. it really works. I love it.because it's the right product for me. you can mix it with just about any of your favorite drinks. I've lost over 100 pounds use in it.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I've used a similar product from a very known store for many years, but it doesn't sell it anymore. So I discovered this product and has most of the ingredients list of my beloved product so I was happy to find a very similar product.This product is not not that great. Takes a few times to work effectively and after that its very easy to work. I don't feel its quite the same effect that my discontinued product and also feel that it gives me cramps and that's something I dont like. I will continue to use it whenever I needed