DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Quality wise I take the ingredients because it’s vegan sizes bigger so you have to keep it in your fridge dosages written on the explanation of benefits are very great taste is very earthy and a greeny so I recommend anybody who’s looking there and then you can add it up to you and your ingredients it’s really good

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Convenient veg capsule with 3 good ingredients with reputation for circulation and brain. Price is reasonable for this 3 in one capsule with No added fillers. Not sure if I got results so I took off a point..

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I am 65 years old and this is one product I cannot live without. When I run out my memory is not as good, my circulation is not as good, and I just don’t have the energy I have one on this product on a daily basis. It is well worth the money to make this part of your daily regimen I cannot recommend it strongly enough.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I love this! Ever since I discovered it I’ve seen a huge improvement in my energy and my focus. I take it everyday in the morning to help get my day going. Can’t go wrong with Healthforce Products! They never disappoint. Love that it’s all made of herbs and natural. Can’t be without it really.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

3 healthy herbs - Gingko Biloba, Gotu Kola, Eulethero - that I wouldn't have in my diet otherwise. It's a little pricey, but I don't have any negative reactions to it and I like Health Force products. I believe it's helping in the background, but I can't say that I feel anything from taking it.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Heard this brand is good. First time bought this. Haven’t try. Should be good.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

just start using it, I like to take it for a couple months, give you mind clarity

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love this product! especially good after covid.