DK

• S
Based on 1,246 Ratings
Posted on Sep 28, 2022
Im impressed!

I’ve been taking this for a little under a month, I have IBS and suffer from severe bloating. I started taking these first thing in the morning and I had been feeling great, I had forgotten all about bloating and the discomfort that comes along with it until yesterday, when I forgot to take it. and I sure did notice! I hadn’t felt so bloated and big, and uncomfortable since I started taking these. They sure do make a difference. I won’t be forgetting to take them anymore 😄

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I am happy to see a formula that also adds other beneficial ingredients that help with digestion. These really benefit anyone with IBS/SIBO. I take these for my IBS and really notice how calm my stomach is after a meal. I’ve noticed a huge reduction in bloating. Taking them on an empty stomach is really important to get the most benefits. I haven’t had any issues with acid reflux while taking these. I’ve had no ill side effects at all

Posted on May 1, 2022

I have been dealing with stomach issues for a long time now and this Peppermint pills seems to alleviate some of the symptoms I am dealing with - Bloating, stomach upset and gas.The quality is good, never had a bad pill. The size is small which is also a plus.

I have suffered with IBS since I was 19. It is so difficult to figure out what to eat, what is safe, what is gonna ruin my day? I bought this after reading the success story of an MD. I have to say that since i started taking this i have noticed a difference in how i feel after i eat. I rarely get bloated. I use to suffer for days. This has really decreased the misery.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

I don’t have ibs but lots of common foods and drinks sure do give me very similar symptoms. If I didn’t have diarrhea I’d have what I call death farts. As much as I like torturing my family with my death farts, it’s embarrassing when I’m around other ppl.. this stuff not only has stopped my daily diarrhea, but also my death farts, bloating and cramps. Like wow, and to think it’s SO cheap! so glad I stumbled upon this and gave it a chance.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

This is a great product. I use it for many things, including making my own toothpaste powder. However, this time around I found myself with a lot of heart burn from taking it, so I am now on the fence as to whether I will continue use. I've never had heart burn like this, I even got tested for H-Pylori (negative) it was so bad.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I highly recommend this for anyone suffering from IBS it’s a miracle worker to sooth your colon, relive from flare ups & helps relax your tummy. Because it’s natural ingredients you can use it about 3 times a day if needed. I usually take it when I wake up to make sure my colon stays calm for the rest of the day.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

These peppermint oil capsules helped calm my stomach. The quality was good and the taste was also pleasant. I took the recommended dosage and found relief. Peppermint oil is good for soothing stomach pain and discomfort. The size was reasonable for the price. I could feel the capsule working and soothing shortly after taking it.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I had bad IBS due to stress, and I didn't want to take anything medicated because usually it would worsen it along with not-so-helpful side effects. This helped me tremendously! I had to wait awhile before I made a review and I love this!!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Excellent quality. It is really effective to deal with the irritable bowel syndrome. I take one pill when I feel my abdomen not well and the pain stops soon.