DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 2, 2022

The taste is a bit weird at first, but you get used to it and it's "worth it" bc it really relives your stomach after a meal. The package is really big and beautiful! I'll keep it after the tea is done ;) the size of the tea bags can be used for 2 cups of tea so that's nice.

fe3d780a-1276-433c-9f7a-0bb86a3576cd
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Quality was good I use it every day taste it’s good just one ingredient sizes eco-friendly packaging the cobra friendly it’s tea it’s beneficial it’s soothing it’s serving beneficial frequencies high it’s caffeine free blends with anything and blend benefits benefits is good I recommend it highly

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

These teas are a life saver in these days of Covid. Fennel Seed Tea is a perfect precaution for shedding. If you are not vaxxed, and around people who have the jab, this is a must have and drink. You have to get use to the taste, but it's not bad. But it protects you, along with Pine needle tea or Essential oil put in water. It's a game changer and life saver. Really good quality and a good rice. Size of 45 bags/servings is perfect. Great benefit. Love this product.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

This is my 'go to' when symptoms of my diverticulosis begin to bother me. This high-quality tea calms the spasms in my digestive system, but it does take a few hours to feel the effect. I drink 3 cups a day to keep my system relaxed. Also - avoiding any of the foods that could have caused the problem. This has worked for me for the past few years. Peppermint tea is also helpful, but it is the fennel tea that reduces or stops the spasms.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I've been using this tea for a while. It's a lifesaver for any tummy issues - nausea, tummy aches, food poisoning too! The bags last for like, too kettles. They're super strong!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

When I feel bloated after eating, this tea gives me immediate relief! Ingredients are very simple and of reliable quality. I like the fact that the tea bags are large enough to drink a lot of tea, and most of all, I can feel the effects.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I couldn’t believe how big the tin was. It’s huge! Great smelling fennel seeds. I use them as a tea but also in cooking.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

i think it really reduced the gas my breast feed baby is having !! u need to get used to the taste but after a cup or two it taste good, and i love the container it comes in

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Friend recommended to me this tea. It lasts very long, and if you want you can use half of the bag. If I am tired of the testes I mi with other teas like rooibos, mint, hibiscus...