DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 10, 2022
Good for my tummy and organic

I have IBS/IBD and this tea has a very pleasant soothing effect on my tummy. I can tell this is good quality from the generous serving size and also you can use the bag more than once- I use this when making a large mug or bottle for the whole day. If you find this helpful please like

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I love that this tea comes in a larger quantity. It is a great after dinner and before bed tea. It helps calm my stomach and reduces nausea and bloating. I drink this regularly.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I have IBS & this really helps when my stomach is upset. Usually drink it at night. The taste is strong so I dilute it, but to use a whole bag. The bags do not come apart & the quality is great.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Both refreshing and very practical for its medicinal effects. I find it very soothing. The packaging is excellent! Tea quality is top-notch! Highly recommended 👌

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I find these to be very soothing for my IBS, with quality ingredients. I have both the loose leaf tea and these ones, which are convenient for when I'm on-the-go.

Posted on May 15, 2022

High quality ingredients and tastes of minty peppermint tea! Benefits sore tummies and helps with digestion. Package was nice tin in a good size, used often. Serving frequently as it is a no caffeine blend which is nice in the morning and evening routine to relax.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I’ve made 3 cups of this with one teabag and it’s still as strong and good. Very good for my after meal because it pleasantly minty and helps with digestion. Will recommend and purchase again. I love the tin container it came in because it help keeps the teabags dry and hygienic. My tummy loves this. So does my husband, he’s converted now haha Update: Bought another tin after this 1st purchase 👍🏼

27473c92-113c-416d-978e-4866d3d70a01
85c5f9ef-5903-4140-9d37-6116aae249f7
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Bought this tea a couple of times from iherb. It has a strong, minty smell once the top of the box is opened. Tastes nice too! Great to drink it some time after diner or in the evening. Has a calming and soothing effect. Would consider buying it again!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

My boyfriends favourite peppermint tea! Helps us when we have indigestion or tummy problems! However, the teabags are not individually packaged inside.

04932a31-9f62-4b48-bb45-fc5524c75025
06ea9194-f8d1-4401-acae-34d9621270a8
Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I have been buying Heather's for years and the quality has remained consistent. This is high-quality, delicious, strong peppermint tea in large, durable tea bags. I use one bag in my 1 L teapot after dinner. I re-use the same bag for my second pot of the evening, and it still gives some nice peppermint flavour. The canister is really convenient. When I finish the bags, I will order loose tea to fill it.