DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 13, 2022
Ashwagandha in liquid

Powerful adaptogen used in Ayurveda, in India. I like in liquid cause you can add or make a tea with it. Absorption maybe its improved , good quality and size package. I recommend. Smells like powerful herb, not unpleasant to taste.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

My anxious soul loves these especially when I drink coffee and start getting antsy frantic. So good for hormones and staying calm and grounding recommend. Also a great brand for other tincture needs!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

good product - no distinct flavor works well - i'm feel more focused and alert when taking this. it does not keep you up at night. I take this with Rhodiola.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Very herb tasting I mix in with water was looking for something to help fight adrenal fatigue that was ayurvedic and had amazing adaptogen properties, Taking daily in the am with adrenal support and feeling he benefits after 3 weeks.

Posted on Feb 25, 2021

Herb pharm Ashwagandha is superior in quality. Whole root extract has higher potency and benefits and the fact that it is extracted in liquid form puts it ahead of the capsules alternatives as you can control the dosage that best suits you and break up the frequency throughout the day if needed. Also the alcohol free process makes a huge difference in both quality and taste. The taste is very palatable considering it is pure root extract when compared to other products and when diluted in water or another beverage, it is pleasant to drink with barely a hint of bitterness. In terms of stress and anxiety relief I felt the results within a couple of days as you would with a pure product. Highly recommend it.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Perfect quality. A great natural source of relaxation. It helps calming down and doesn't make you feel sleepy. Great for a balanced mood.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Helps me a lot with my anxiety. Ordered 4 more for my family. Anxiety runs in our blood.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

My husband and I have different reasons for taking Ashwagandha, but we both feel it addresses our needs very well. Other family members and friends have used it successfully to address their own health needs. I also hold Herb Pharm in very high regard. Their headquarters aren't far from where we live and they are beautiful. Their global reputation for excellence and integrity is unrivaled. We feel ashwagandha is a helpful ally for health situations big and small and always keep some on hand.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Very good excellent good help my thyroid good taste I