DK

4.8
Based on 1,503 Ratings
1,273
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package use

ea4a820d-edd9-4f4c-bee5-5fde75e17681
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

This is one of my favorite supplements to boost my kids immune system.it’s probably the 5th time I order it. I’m in my 2nd year studying to become a Nutritional Therapist and later a Naturopath. I’ve learned that organic and having both the root and the aerial part of the equinacea plant is very important. I’ve really seen a difference in their immune system. When they are sick with runny nose I give them 3 times a day plus vitamin c 500mg decided in 2-3 doses. Wishing a week they are fine. If you find this review helpful please give it a like.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I have an alcohol based echinacea which is disgusting and a real chore to take, even when feeling under the weather (honestly nid rather just suffer through the illness than take it because it's just so gross. BUT THIS ONE IS DELICIOUS. I can actually take it as a preventative. I'm not a kid but I don't like nasty stuff. My kids are okay with it as well. My 4 year old loves it and thinks it's candy. My 6 year old thinks it gross, but still takes it and my 8 year old is indifferent. All wins in my opinion.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

My sister recommended this complex as a supplement. According to her, echinacea is super important for well functioning (she's a doctor). I didn't have a doubt to buy it because they're vegetarian drops, and it always arrives quickly and well packaged. Been buying it for almost 2 years now. Always delivers high-quality products with top-notch ingredients.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I like this company and the products are great but this product is a bit of a rip off as you could just get the adult products and give a quarter or half serving depending on the kids age and weight. Tylenol does the same thing, you pay more for the kids Tylenol but you could just take a regular Tylenol and break it in half or into quarters and give it to children, if you think you should be giving it to children that is:)

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I have been search for Echinacea for a long time. This brand is good. Most of the other products are either for children or adult. This formulae designed for different age group( according to their weight). So buy one and suit the whole family

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Seems like good quality ingredient. No bad taste. Convenient package size for use. Seems to have benefit and improvement for kid and adult age. Supplement serving size ok but I only use 1 to 3 drops per time. Frequency was as necessary.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

This brand is the best brand in the world. I have taken many of their products for myself and this for my nephew. Definitely helps with immune.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.