DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 7, 2022
Good mix of herbs

This is a good formulation to help improve your liver's performance. I don't believe in cleanses--they're basically diets in disguise and hamper your body's natural ability to cleanse itself--but this herbal supplement does a great job to jump start your liver and help you feel less sluggish. If this review helped you, please give it a thumbs up!

Strong; effective for the liver. Best to start with a smallish dose. I now take Christopher Liver & Gallbladder capsules but this extract is very good, too. I also take lemon (lemon and clove remedy that I make myself) as it cleans the liver and body overall. Thank you iherb, Fast shopping to Australia. Much appreciated.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

All these organic herbs help restore liver function, but not only. They are good herbs for to take for many other conditions as well. I recommend this supplement for its quality and effects!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I love all herbparm products. They are very effective and easy to use.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

got this for my sis-in-law to help detox her liver.. she didnt use recommended dose though, it says too many drops per serving, bit scary ) no complains, taste is ok, adding to the drink, no complains..

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I love this tincture. Using it now after a few drinks yesterday and its helping with my hangover

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

Good brand and blend. Prefer liquid over capsules and tablets (avoid the fillers, binders). Milk thistle is the most common liver herb. I do alternate this with a couple of other products/ brands, one with Chanca. A bigger size might be good too. Like the glass bottle.

Posted on Jan 2, 2021

Another product that I always have on hand. Since I take a lot of pill supplements, I like to reduce pills and swap in liquid or tincture form now and then. Milk thistle needs "help" to be absorbed and this formula which contains schizandra is the perfect additional agent.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

It helped my daughter a lot

Posted on Jan 17, 2021

A dosage bottle that has truly assisted my body to being back on track with filtration. After one week, my body feels invigorated.