DK

• S
KatherineRose
Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Tastes bad, works great

I find this extremely bitter, though I had someone else try it, and they actually liked it, so I guess it's very subjective. However, I first tried this on a day when I was under a lot of stress, and it really helped me to feel less stressed, and to accomplish the things which I needed to accomplish. I highly recommend this tincture blend.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

As an herbalist who makes my own tinctures about half the time, I rely on Herb Pharm for purchased tinctures. This blend of relaxing herbs is one I can tolerate and which works for me. I am sensitive to plants in the asteraceae family (chamomile featured in this extract), but I tolerate this product well. I alternate taking a tincture like this or even the California Poppy by Herb Pharm with melatonin, so I take one or the other at night to help me ease into a good sleep.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I'm a big fan of anything Herb Pharm manufactures as the company grows a great many of the herbs they use, and sources everything else, carefully. Like many, am experiencing trouble sleeping and have tried several other remedies, to no avail. Have found by doubling the recommended dose (two droppers instead of one), drift off to dream land quickly and stay asleep for 6 to 7 hours. Upon awakening, am bright eyed and ready to face another day.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I use this tincture when I really need a night of quality, uninterrupted sleep. It sometimes makes me feel sleepy, so I take it with a little water about an hour before I'd like to go to sleep. Taste isn't the best. Great for folks who can't take supplements in pill form. Simple ingredients and effective.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Good product. 30 ml is too little... They could do a bottle double package because it doesn't lasts the whole month. I take it with adrenal support of the same brand, it helps me to sleep and calm me down. Gave me benefits , the composition is not the best, I don't like the taste and the alcohol but it really improved my sleep!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I started taking this instead of melatonin, from which I was getting terrible side effects. This relaxes me at times when I can't sleep and includes several herbs recommended to me by an herbalist. She also totally recommends the whole Herb Pharm range!

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

This really helps with bedtime , my teen has a very hard time going to bed and taking this an hour before has made a huge difference!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I love this product, and using it for a long time. Whenever I feel stressed I take it and sleep great all through the night.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Knock-out drops when added to SleepyTime Tea for insomnia. I add a few drops to enhance any kind of bedtime tea for a better and quicker night's sleep.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

The bottles artived perfectly oackaged but unfortunately were a substitute the web site offered in exchange for out of stock liquid valerian drops. The return process was fast & easy. I reordered to desired pure valerian made by a different manufacturer & it arrived quickly & in perfect condition. 2 drops per day keeps my epileptic dog from having fits. So I must be careful about the ingredients.