DK

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I have anxiety , I am taking this amazing st. John's wort at the night with foods and is helping immensely no more panic attacks and I sleep better. Highly appreciated your great product . I don't need the medication

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Awesome product. Tincture is so much more effective than pills.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I've used this product for years to take the edge off of SAD. It both lightens my depression and soothes my agitation.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Excellent for anxiety and depression, help me a lot , even I'm sleeping much better.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I used to buy tablets but wanted to try liquid, wowww its much much better. Highly recommended.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Just started using it and already think it is working 😊

Posted on Apr 15, 2021

I have been keeping track of my cycles which include extreme moodiness, irritability, and a lot of crying. After just two weeks of using this product two or three times a day, I can tell a difference I feel better!

Posted on Oct 15, 2020

Has been very helpful for reducing adrenaline reactions/ anxiety to other supplements by downregulating the adrenaline receptors. I also had no salicylate problems from it at a very low dose, despite not even tolerating moderate sals like carrots.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Didn't like it so much. the effect of an extract that based on glycerin is greater than an alcohol base.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

It's a good product. I highly recommend it.