DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 26, 2022
Amazing!

It’s amazing, works much faster than expected. I didn’t know what to expect, I randomly got a mouth ulcer and dabbed some on it. I think maybe in a couple of hours or less it completely disappeared. I now use it whenever I’ve been around someone who’s got a flu.

For a while now, I've felt run down and have tested positive for Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. The cause has not been found yet as they're still doing testing. I started taking this supplement and immediately started feeling closer to my old self again. My energy spiked up and I feel awesome. I attribute it to this supplement.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is the only thing that knocked out a bug I had lingering for 5 weeks. No joke. Nothing else worked. I was so tired and felt immediately better the next day. Even better that black elderberry or immune support. Not sure what's in this but it is a literal lifesaver!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I use many Herb Pharm products and love their high quality, specific blends. This one is no exception. I normally have excellent immunity (my last mild cold was over three years ago) but recently had a high fever, sore throat and back pain (thought it may have been covid exposure) but within four hours of taking this PLUS the Herb Pharm Rapid Immune Boost all symptoms were gone except for some residual tiredness the next morning. I am astounded and think these blends definitely helped. Symptoms like this would previously result in a cold but the symptoms literally came and went in hours (I also returned a negative RAT the following morning).

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

-All natural active ingredients, that have been shown to be effective against many viral and bacterial pathogens (a quick pub med/ncbi search can confirm this) -many of the ingredients are organic, wild crafted, etc. (read the label for more information) -very potent (you can taste/feel the ingredients when drinking or placing under the tongue) -good amount for the cost -trusted brand -seems to be effective, especially for upper respiratory infections (URIs) - shortens illness duration -also effective for other dermatological conditions (used this when fighting some warts, seemed to limit spread of virus)

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

The quality ingredients fight viruses with no side-effects. We use this supplement for colds, flu, COVID and even food poisoning. It certainly speeds up recovery and dramatically reduces symptoms. Could be given to children - half dose. We’ve recommended it to all our natural health friends. The taste is neutral, slightly bitter.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I got this for my mom to boost her immune system. (She is 74) She was diagnosed recently with Epstein Barr Virus & has been completely drained. After taking this daily she is slowly starting to feel like her normal self. Great quality & ingredients.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I took this when I had a terrible viral infection. I wouldn't be without this or andrographis. Both were incredible supports for me during a trying time.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Bought this just to try it out. I love using herbs and and this one to be good. Everything that you expect from this company!!