DK
Based on 1,421 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,421 Ratings
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I recommend this brand because it is chemical free and you can mix different colors to this base color to create your own unique color. It's gentle on the scalp and you can save what you don't use for future use. This is helpful when you are only coloring your roots and don't need to use up the entire box.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

this has a glossy finish. it.covers 100% of my grey hair. thus, I use only a small amount and use up 1 box in five applications. It smells good. the included conditioner removed my hair freeze and caused my hair to be very soft.

7b7c4e97-6fe6-4145-aba4-0ec5f96c07be
Posted on Jul 27, 2022
6,469

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
6,003

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Taking it for my mom, she loves everything natural and at the same time effective. Covers perfectly grey hair and suitable for sensitive scalp. Very easy to use and if a good quality. Has a normal scent and it’s size good for about 5 or more times as she has short hair. It also moisturizes your hair which is a great benefit.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Been a Herbatint hair color brand lover for forever. I have ethnic curly hair and I'm not interested in products that damage my hair. Product is pretty strong, and darker than I thought would be, but it’s it lasts for a long time. Also, gentle for scalp, so do not worry if you have a sensitive one. It moisturizes your hair, without damaging.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I buying this for my mom. she has 100 % of grey hair. and previously she tried many brands, and no any of them could stay and last more than a 2 weeks. She tried Herbatint and she got amazed. It covered all 100% of her grey hair and still lasting and it us already 2nd month now. Only the new growing hair is grey, So she just need to color the roots. But the rest hair is remaining the color. This Brand is the best. And absolutely chemical free. Because even it drop on clothes after washing it easily gone. I am also using this Brand for past maybe 6 years. It does not harm hair like other brands. So far Herbatint is the best. We will continue using only Herbatint. It is the best quality. For my sensitive scalp I felt no any irritation a single time.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

It didn't cause irritation to my scalp and a clear color enough that it is not bad and does not cause roughness to the hair. I fell in love with this company and the scalp is healthy and this is most important because my hair is sensitive and needs to be moisturized and this is a good combination

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I tried henna and indigo powder for my hair dye about couple months, but it is very time consuming, not easy for me. I found Herbatint hair dye, this is my life saver!!! Easy to use, it takes just 40 minutes. The best part is still chemical free ,not itchy scalp and no hair falls. Love love ❤️ highly recommend!!!