DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This product is very easy to use. The instruction is clear and simple. Sometimes I mix the colors for different results. I have to cover my grey hair every month and Herbatint does not cause any irritation to my sensitive scalp. The cream is highly moisturizing to keep the colored hair soft and smooth.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
1,406

Posted on Sep 10, 2022
1,055

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I've been purchasing this haircolor for my mom for a few years already. She has 100% grey hair and this haircolor does miracles of making a beautiful brown color, not damaging hair and scalp. After using supermarket haircolors, the benefits of this one are obvious - soft, moisturized and beautiful hair. Will be purchasing again!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Based on other reviews, I ordered one shade lighter than I would have, and the color was perfect. Very close to my natural color. Doesn’t smell or stain as bad as normal box color. No applicator included. I used a root touch up brush from a former product and a disposable plastic bowl but a squeeze bottle would have been a LOT easier. Follow instructions carefully. They include how to blend 2 colors together if needed, which I appreciated. I processed for 40 min total to cover Grey. If you’re sensitive- do a skin test. I had no problems- but better to be safe and ensure you’re not allergic. Will definitely buy again

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
1,349

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Perfect shade for me, have used this product for years. Gentle on hair, easy to use, lasts about 6 weeks. I only used for roots, which works well.