DK

4.5
Based on 1,882 Ratings
1,343
Posted on Mar 6, 2022

love this product, the color came out beautiful, I ordered light chestnut brown, my hair is softer and no longer falling out, after using harsh chemicals to color my hair every 3rd week, so yeah I'm really happy with it. Also it came in the mail within 4 days , packaging perfect! I'd highly recommend this product.

9793b1c8-eff5-4323-bf6c-f8833dd258f9
804f71f6-ec01-4c4f-ae5d-a2c345602c9e
331dc101-3a51-46bd-9489-a7bbc59b1f6e
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
6,811

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This product have changed my hair for the better. I have a lot of gray hair and I’ve been using it since 2020 and I didn’t change it since. I use the product for 3 applications so it’s worth the money. It doesn’t irritate my scalp , smell is acceptable I am an Arab and I mix 5N with 4N to get a natural dark brown hair color

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Have been using Herbatint to cover my gray's for a few months and this is better coverage than other brands I've used for over a decade. Color lasts longer, looks good, even with lots of hair like me, you can save unmixed product for the next coloring. Wish I'd started using ages ago.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Please read my above review. I mix this colour with another colour and I get lovely results. It really is an excellent alternative to the stinky and chemically-filled hair colourants. Plus you can re-use the bottle more than once which is very cost-effective. All-in-all a really nice product that I will keep going back to and also I am completely grey and it covers nicely too, so that's an added bonus.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

I ordered this product for my mother, and after she tried it, she was fascinated by the result, and she also told me that it did not cause her scalp irritation, unlike the traditional dyes that she used before. And if you found this review helpful, don't forget to leave thumbs up 😁

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I am an Asian with medium brown hair. I mix this with 5N (70% 6N) and it yields medium brown color that covers grey. I have sensitive scalp and this does not give me any adverse reaction. Doesn't smell too. Hair may be dry a few days after dyeing when shampooing but using an intense conditioner does the trick.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

This is a good product, just not the shade I want as the orangey red tone doesn't look very good on me. I bought this to mix with 5C, but the 5N became the prominent shade in the overall result. Good product, nice shade, just not suitable to my complexion.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022