DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
Excellent for sensitive scalp

I am an Asian with medium brown hair. I mix this with 5N (70% 6N) and it yields medium brown color that covers grey. I have sensitive scalp and this does not give me any adverse reaction. Doesn't smell too. Hair may be dry a few days after dyeing when shampooing but using an intense conditioner does the trick.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
1,245

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I have probably tried all the hair dyes that exist in the market that do not contain ammonia. this one is one of the best, though the most expensive one. The color lasts about 3 weeks and contains healthy ingredients. both haircolor gel and developer contains 60 ml which is enogh for me for 2 applications. (Other similar products contain only 50 ml).

Marwah
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good good good good good good good Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit

Posted on Apr 1, 2022
1,349

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

We tried a couple of different colors of this product. We love this color. It works great on my mom's grey hair, which turned into beautiful brownish blondish kind of color. For me it covers most of my grey hair which looks very natural. But not the best to cover grey hair completely.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

It’s my first time trying this color and I am very satisfied with it! The color payoff is good, it doesn’t smell and it leaves my hair soft and smooth unlike the other hair dye brands! I used about 3/4 of the box for my slightly past shoulder length hair, will mix the leftover with the other colors the next time I dye my hair.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Herbatint Hair haircolor gel 6D , Dark Golden Blonde, I have used this Haicolor gel for years. It is very easy.to use, it covers well the hair, I have vitligo and have white spot in my hair and this color stains it well. Scent is not so pleasant but so it is with most haircolors. This haircolor is quite natural snd do not damace the hair.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Good colour that stays, with a stronger effect than other brown hair dyes I've tried. I have very black hair and other dyes I've tried seemed to have only a little effect on changing its colour. I am neutral about the scent and feeling on the scalp. There is a lot of packaging in it, which the eco-conscious side of me didn't like, but it may be the same with other hair dye packaging as well.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Safe to use even for pregnant Moms. It's Chemical Free! Colour turned out great and it's easy to apply Does not smell bad compared to other hair colours. It's a but pricy but a good product is definitely worth the price.