DK

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I like everything about this product, you do have to experiment with mixing colors until you get the one you like (if you are wanting to go lighter or darker that is). But also call them for more tips. I like it because it is somewhat more natural (organic) than other products, yet nothing is 100% organic.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I have been using Herbatint hair color for over 15 years. I love the product as it doesn't have ammonia smell. I used to buy from local retail shops. It's great that I found it on iHerb. The price was almost 30% less & I don't need to waste my time in travelling.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good good good good good good good Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I used to use Henna to dye my gray hair because I didn't like the smell of chemicals of regular hair colors. Yet, I was not happy with the results of the Henna most of the time. After reading all the reviews, I gave it try. It did dye my gray hair without any chemical smell and no skin irritation. I'm very happy with the results ss well.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Since I have some health issues I didn’t want to use a hair colour that contain chemicals so I decided to try Herbatint I have been using it for a few years now and am very happy with the coverage. It doesn’t burn my head which the others did and my hair is nice and soft It also hasn’t got that strong smell the others have I’m very happy

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

The color is pretty but turned out as more of a light brown not a dark blonde on me. I did add in a little light chesnut to some of my roots. ..so maybe thats why. But this left my hair soft and shiny. The only part i dont like is - no mixing bowl, tools, or bottles to apply to hair. So this made it a little messy for me. But overall a grear choice.

I use this color as an addition to my main color (5N, light chestnut) to make it a little lighter. I have been using this brand for over a decade and am generally happy with it. It is the least toxic of the chemical hair colors (I tried the more natural alternatives, but they did not cover the gray hair), and covers all the gray hair, looks natural, and stays on. The only downside is that it has an orange undertone and over time, the hair becomes more honey colored rather that dark blond/medium brown (since I mix it with the brown color). Every few months I color my hair with a blue or turquoise tint, the blue fades after a few washes but neutralizes the orange and takes the color to a more brown hue which lasts for a few months.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

1. Noticeable chemical smell when use in large portion. 2. Good grey hair coverage, better than other brand I tried. 3. Colour fades after 4-5 washes 4. Ok for me with sensitive skin 5. Colour blends in well if you have darker hair colour 6. Use what you need and can save some for next time if you have short hair

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Safe to use even for pregnant Moms. It's Chemical Free! Colour turned out great and it's easy to apply Does not smell bad compared to other hair colours. It's a but pricy but a good product is definitely worth the price.