DK
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Apr 29, 2022
It came out reddish, otherwise really great

I was looking for ash tone, as my previous dye (not Herbatint), came out with too much red tone, even though was supposed to be dark blonde. Maybe it’s just my hair, but I couldn’t see any ash tone here (see pic), so I’ll have to look for another color, to bring my hair to natural, dark blonde, no red or orange. It did leave my hair nice shiny and soft and pretty much even all over.

5306ba37-d914-4a72-a697-1e3cfd5b3287

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
1,242

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I have been using Herbatint hair colors for over 15 years. Most people can't believe I color my own hair. I've always found the products reasonably easy to use and natural looking. They provide excellent grey coverage. In recent years, I've gone gradually lighter in order to transition away from the racing stripe of regrowth and am very pleased with the results. As a brunette all my life, I never could imagine that I'd be blonde, but this colour has been a great way to transition without spending hundreds at the salon every month.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have been using this brand for 1 year. I found that 7C is better than 7N as it gives me more natural look. People do not realize I color my hair> It is very easy to use and hair looks very healthy. I recommend it and price is good too! Great product!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I’ve used this hair color several time, and I love it in general: it’s natural, doesn’t have a chemical color, and in general it’s great. I’ve used Ash blond color and it was darker than I’ve expected, so that was the only upsetting thing about this hair color.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022