DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Excellent! Best haircolor!

I've used the 8R mixed with 10N half by half to achieve lighter copper, closer to the strawberry blonde. The 8R color is strong, it slightly overpowered the lighter one, but i satisfied with the result. The scent is slight and somehow fruity. The bottle size is more that enough for medium length hair. With a sensitive scalp, i don't have any irratitation. The quality of haircolor to me is better even than salon coloring.

86624f5e-fc41-469a-a4b1-8d102f1864bc
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I have been using these Herbatint Haircolors for quite a few years. I was glad to see it here on iHerb for a good price. It covers gray and can be mixed in small quantities to do touch ups. You can also mix the colors to get the shade you want.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
1,049

Posted on Sep 10, 2022
1,242

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I love Herbatint products. This colour is beautiful. I blend all their colours to give me more of a professional outcome in that it gives me lovely streaks. My only advise is if you are going to blend colours, you won't need too much of this colour as it's quite strong. To give you an example I tend to only add 5ml of this to 20ml of whatever other colour I'm in the mood for. Or if I'm using it alone I have found it works well as streaks along side honey blond and a 7N base. However you use it Im sure you'll love it as much as I do.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Have been using this product for over ten years. As my grey increases, it is easy for me to change tint to suit. Scent is not like other brands, I don’t feel like I need to protect myself from chemical additives, easy to use, conditioner included (which smells good too). Quality packaging and instructions. Highly recommend this product and have done numerous times as people often ask me what dye I use.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Safe to use even for pregnant Moms. It's Chemical Free! Colour turned out great and it's easy to apply Does not smell bad compared to other hair colours.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

No bad smell of chemicals unlike other hair colorants. Hair remains soft after use. Color tone surprisingly close to what’s shown on the box despite my Asian dark hair. Grey coverage satisfactory (not too much white hair myself).

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I have been using this for years , and I love the smell. It does not stain your skin at all, so forget gloves and Vaseline. My hair is beautiful and it looks healthier than ever.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Got this for my pregnant sister as it's Chemical Free and safe for her usage. Colour turned out great and it's easy to apply Does not smell bad compared to other hair colours.