DK
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on May 31, 2022
Excellent for shift workers and jet-lag

Expensive but worth it. I am a shift-working midwife and I have been taking this for years. I use as needed. It makes me nicely drowsy and pulls me into sleep and also helps me sleep deeper and longer. No sluggishness on waking. Non habit forming. Also works for jet-lag.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I have been using Deep Sleep on and off for several years. It was great to find it in iHerb, as I was having to drive over an hour to get it at a health food store. I recommend this product to anyone with short term sleep issues. Non habit forming. No creepy dreams. No morning brain fog.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

ok, turn off the phones and tv before bed. otherwise, take this great blend for quality sleep with good ingredients. It includes many of the natural sleep remedies all mixed in one size pill and package. Plus not pharmaceuticals which is a must. take one pill one hour before bed, and another before bed.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I've purchased this Deep Sleep 3 x now and it works very well. The softgels are fast acting compared to the veggie caps in some other supplements. The balance of ingredients for sleep work for me and my daughter. It is a win-win dosage and always high quality. Will not disappoint.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

This product actually works incredibly well. So we'll that if I take the full dose I feel a bit drugged and groggy the next day. 2 capsules is the recommended dose. I just take one and it seems to be enough. I'm a pretty sensitive person. It's one of the best sleep remedies I've tried!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Seems work on me. I take only once (30 drops) 30 mins before bedtime and feel sleepy in about 5 mins. Didn’t take it as instructed as the water would wake me up in the middle of the night. Haven’t got any drowsiness in the morning. I have been suffering from long term insomnia and few sleep support products work for me. This one should be ok and I’ll try it continuously for a better review.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This product is very high quality and potent. The product is easy to take and you can adjust the dosage to fit your needs. It has a pleasant taste and the 1 oz. size is travel-friendly. I found that the recommended dosage was too strong for me because the ingredients are so potent. The poppy herb made me feel woozy so I cut way back and found the right dose for me that encourages relaxation and sleep without the wooziness. So I recommend starting with 1/4 of the recommended dose and then adjust the dose up or down until you find what works for you.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This item has quite a great quality and results for an herbal product, although it has same ingredients as one of my other supplements, it really acts fast, giving a sleepiness, and I'm guessing it's because it's a tincture, and not a dry extract from plants. I read some people even puncture the soft gel capsules to mix de tincture with water, but I've only used as the manufacturer recommends, swallowing the capsule. Wich is soft, great size and easy to be swollen since is soft, and leaves no taste behind. Felt like really "deep sleep" benefits, but takes kinda of a week using by the clock to feel like it's regulating circadian circle. Negative points is, bit pricey for 60 capsules of a not so effective supplement, as melatonin is far more effective. But it's a great complimentary for melato when you are trying to withdraw big pharma sleeping pills. Hope my comment makes sense for you, let us all sleep properly :) Addendum: Pregnant women should stay away (see photos). I advise real care with both children or the elderly, or even non continual use to full grown adults, since some herbs could be typically harmful on the liver. For me it was an SOS for medical withdrawal that WORKED!

56c95f28-03f5-47b9-84d7-5689238f6db8