DK
4.6

4.6
CottonballCait
Posted on Jul 12, 2022
Gd substitute for cough syrup

Finding natural alternatives to support the lungs and clear phlegm. These softgels when taken at the beginning of a cough, work well to expel phlegm and enable easier breathing. But not when you are all clogged up seriously with a head cold. Also teaming it with black cumin seed oil as a protocol to help lungs recover post Covid. We take it 3 hours apart. Preferably on empty stomach with warm water. To your good health! Stay safe & take care

I used to smoke I had stopped for a month prior to getting this product. the same week it arrived I had started smoking again. After the first cps I took, the first cigarette I smoked after tasted disgusting I couldn't even finish it. a miracle tonic?! I became completely disgusted by the taste of the cigarette. This must be something of superior quality because I didn't expect such an immediate effect. Also I spit some very nasty mucus that was stuck in my sinus. I have noticed an immediate improvement. I will immediate stock on this product and also give it to my mum that is recovering from a cold. 10 stars ❤️

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I noticed a difference with my breathing from the first use, it was like a warm fuzziness during my nap. After that, I noticed It helps me get a full night's rest, I wake up feeling very rested. It has really helped me in that regard. I wasn't expecting that at all; that this would help me get better sleep and also regulate my sleep rhythm.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

After two days I feel the benefit and improvement in my lungs, affected by influenza. This quality supplement has the composition of natural ingredients (only herbs) that have an affinity for the lungs. A concern at my age (70). Easy to integrate into my diet, tastes rather strong but that is no problem.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I had covid pneumonia early this year and though I am well on recovery but I still had that crackling feeling in my chest..which is from lingering phlegm in my lungs. After taking this tonic, I don't get that crackling feeling anymore and feels like my breathing has improved too.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,069

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I noticed a difference only a week from when I started taking the lung tonic, I felt the inhalers prescribed to me by the doctor were not helping or worsening my condition, which has been a growing problem especially for the last year, I've always had faith in the herbal medicines and once again they haven't let me down. My lungs are starting to feel clear, I can breathe through my nose again and my constant cough is dwindling away.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

After having a breakthrough case of Omicron Covid, my asthma was worse than it had been in years. I added this supplement, and after just 1 month, I can definitely tell the difference. I haven’t needed to use my

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Very good herbal combination, and I really like taking these in a softgel form that's easy to swallow. My lung and sinus problems seem to have improved noticeably while taking these.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I take one of these in the evening and a mullein leaf pill in the morning and my chronic asthma has practically disappeared. I rarely use an inhaler anymore. It's crazy how much this helped me.