DK

Posted on Apr 21, 2022
Great massage oil or for personal use.

I've been using this oil and also other products from the Heritage Store for more than 10 years now. No matter if you're giving or receiving a massage, this oil is wonderful and it's not slippery on the skin. It offers a good grip even for Deep Tissue Massage

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I have very dry skin and I use oils with my body lotion - and I only use Heritage Store oils. I love this Egyptian oil, great ingredients and has a nice light smell.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Smells like medicine but not in a bad way. It’s kind of relaxing. I like to put a little bit to lock in the moisture after applying lotion.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Great for massage oil and the scent is good too.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I am surprised this product has PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, which is a refined product of petroleum. Yes I guess I should have read the ingredients, but why call it Egyptian oil? I am disappointed Heritage store sells a product like this.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Fine, good quality, well package

Posted on Aug 25, 2019

I've been using this since the 80's. Great, invigorating oil for skin, especially the feet and legs. Glad to see iherb is selling for the Heritage Store. All things Edgar Cayce rock!

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

very moisturizing I love to use it after the shower

Posted on May 7, 2020

I absolutely love it. The herbal aroma and it’s texture is therapeutic to my body. I definitely will recommend this to friends and family.❤️.

Posted on May 31, 2019

I got tendinitis of my left wrist last year or so. Upon application of the oil, the aching just left. Just like that. Of course, it came back the next day, but I kept applying daily. Sometimes, I would apply equal parts of apple cider vinegar and salt (Edgar Cayce remedy) to the injured part. And of course, I avoided whatever it was that had caused my condition in the first place. Now I'm pain free. I've passed this to my boyfriend who frequently strains his left wrist due to mobile phone usage. He, too, reports almost instant relief. I just wish that it was easier to buy this on iHerb! It's always out of stock! But I'm not surprised.