DK

Based on 2,191 Ratings
1,796
Posted on Aug 4, 2022
8,494

Gotta love that it's very clear about being Hexane-fee. I love the dark glass bottle while most other i've purchased are in clear plastic. To me this shows that they take care of their product and its shelf life. All in all this is a wonderful brand and I'm glad I've branched out from their floral waters into this oil. The oil is sticky and viscous for anyone who hasn't used it before. Great for putting on eyebrows and eyelashes. If putting in hair I highly recommend blending with jojoba or avocado oil to make it more spreadable so you don't rip out hairs trying to massage it in. But it leaves you feeling so soft and moisturized.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I really enjoy this high quality brand of castor oil. I use it as a castor oil pack on my abdomen for cleansing benefits. I have soaked this pack with a wool cloth and applied it to my abdomen, wrapping it in clear kitchen wrap. I even applied the disposable heating pads and then secure with a body gauze. I left it on for about 40 minutes and chilled. You can feel your insides responding to the penetration of this castor oil. It's also very moisturizing after your finish your therapy. My skin feels the most nourished once I rub the excess oil in. The smell isn't too bad and I love that it's packaged in a glass amber bottle to maintain its potency. It's very effective. Rate this comment if you found the information useful :)

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I mixed it with a bit of coconut oil (2 cups castro oil, 1 cup coconut oil) and I store it in the fridge. I put it on my hair every weekend and leave it in for a day or a night. I saw the changes after the first usage. My hair falls much less and I got a lot of compliment about how shiny and alive my hair looks. Highly recommend this product.

I like the fact that this is packaged in a dark bottle. I also like the size of the bottle (not too small). It seems to be excellent quality, I like the fact that it is cold-pressed and hexane free. I've seen others that seem as good, but they were in plastic bottles, which I think would diminish the benefits somewhat.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I use it on my stomach sometimes to help it heal. I believe the effect is due to Nitric Oxide, which is vasolidating and is the organism's backup system when CO2 is low due to high lactate. So this improves things a bit, but have to be careful not to use it around period, because man you will regret it. I used it before the period initially, and I got very inflamed, got skin infection, etc. In other cases it can be quite beneficial, stomach feels flatter and calmer.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I have used other brands of castor oil but I like this one in a glass bottle. I keep a small bottle of castor oil with me for emergency use. Once I was traveling and hit my big toe on the sidewalk curb. It really hurt. I rubbed some castor oil on the toe after getting back to the hotel because that was what I had at the time. I was able to walk all day the next day, although with a small limp.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I love the glass dark bottle, and that the oil is organic. I prefer glass as chemicals of plastic leech into oil. Dark bottle protects the oil from light. I use it for packs and for skin cleansing (with other oils). So far, it is great. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Knowing that it is organic, cold-pressed, hexane free, and stored in a glass, dark bottle, I feel that I can rely on the great quality of this top company. Since castor oil of absorbed deeply into the organs under the skin, I rest assured that this is the best buy for me. Thank you, Heritage Store!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

This castor oil is very potent as I noticed a difference from the first use. I use it along with turpentine on a weekly basis, so it’s important that it’s the best quality available and it comes in a glass bottle package, 100% pure, hexane-free and cold-pressed. I also add castor oil to most of my essential oil mixes as it is just fantastic for the skin, it soothes, moisturizes and nourishes all types of skin including the sensitive one. This is a must-have for everyone.