DK

1,694
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 18, 2022
SUPER HYDRATING!

I use this everyday. Morning and evening after cleansing as a toner. The package and size are so worth it for the price. It has given me a lot of benefits including hydrating my skin and making it smooth and plump. It's moisturizing also. Suitable for my combination skin. I have been repurchasing this since last year, and a bottle lasts for some time for me. A few months. And I will keep on purchasing it. It's way better than witch hazel (which is super stripping at some point).

f2bf2346-d326-4e2b-b86d-7cd61dc7980e
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I like this simple and moisturising facial mist, there is a really mild scent, gentle texture and you can feel the skin hydrated after use. I have the 237ml size and it fits for daily use at home, say refreshing morning and night spray. To me it is a simple composition for all seasons and all types of skin, including sensitive ones. The only thing I would like to improve further is the nozzle doesn’t spray the content misty enough. It also got a more portal 2fl oz size for outdoor use.

a8c22ab0-5118-400a-8638-1a64a60a2c78

I have been using face mists for some years now, but this Rosewater&Glycerine face mist is now my favorite one. I start every morning with a hydrating splash of this face mist, and the same after cleaning my face in the evening. This mist has a mild but pleasant smell, and it also lasts for a very long time.

c6d215a9-c32f-4ebd-b3bb-7a443dd5f358
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Love this a Rosewater very much! it is very gentle on the skin and has a delicate scent of rose. I use it in my morning routine as the first step for hydration. it's a great base for the other serums. the splash is gentle like a cloud, and the size of the bottle is quite big. ENJOY YOUR DAY💖

1bc292fc-2c86-4e51-bbab-801f040f68a5
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,486

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
6,654

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
5,791

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I ordered this because of the beauty vlogger i watch in youtube. the size is good for a month of usage. it has fine mist when sprayed to the skin, leaves skin feeling soft and dewy all day. the smell is great and relaxing. Quality is super great and serves its use.

e71dd095-76fa-492a-ae85-746ac493764f
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The scent is very lovely, quality is good. The size i think it will be enough for a month and half, gives a little moisturizing to my skin. My skin is sensitive but so far it didn’t irritate my skin. I use it after washing my face in the morning.

9e87510e-13d6-468c-abd8-f5519460b466
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

female. age 26. combination skin. it works well on my skin. the size is enough to last more than a month. i use this as a toner after cleansing and it really hydrates my skin. the scent is odorless. i love the packaging and composition of this. it really keeps my skin moisturized the whole day. good for sensitive skin. and copes up with the season - summer with super high temp and humid. repurchased many times already. i always choose the on with glycerin.

484284c7-e8a7-48b3-8cb2-237d165adadc