DK

Based on 10,520 Ratings
7,463
1,798
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I came to know and use this product because the Glycerin hydrating facial mist was out of stock when I intended to make a re- purchase, but I fell in love their mists so much so I got this one still, comparing the 2, this is more refreshing, less ‘heavy’ or less hydration. I use the Refreshing mist after shower before applying serum; and the Hydrating mist (only) when I want to give my skin a day off and don’t want to apply anything more. I am happy with this product.

41b58ceb-1bd5-4bb0-ace2-f14f3b5235a1

I loved it so much! Quality: is great. Size: portable. My skin type is sensitive cause no harm it composed of rose water i tried the one with glycerin too that one is moisturizing too, I use it after washing my face on my face and neck. In love with its scent, definitely gonna buy it again in bigger size.

04c0e556-89d4-408d-b96f-b6dd636ce559
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

love it, I use it to wake myself up a bit when i study and spray generously coz I feel like it's so mild anyways 🙈 bought these 2 bottles to give to my friends, but feeling like i should've bought a 3rd bottle for myself for when I go out maybe I will when they update the packaging for the little ones as well:p the new label is prettier xd my one reservation is that the smell fades very quickly, like within one minute

9d18f3cc-f7ca-4743-a399-2c0db3fd8f2a
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

This is my 1st time trying out the Refreshing Facial Mist. It has a subtle rose scent that lingers for a while but not for long. I used it to set my face makeup and also sometimes serves as a refreshing facial toner. This is a comparatively a more lighter version of other heritage store products. The ingredient composition is just purified water and rosa damascena (hydroessential rose) flower oil. Do note that this Rosewater Mist or Spray version (both contain same ingredients) but both don't contain glycerin. Whereas the Rosewater Toner has glycerin, sodium PCA and also aloe vera leaf juice in it.

310ce801-ffd7-4b09-8ae1-091f6b67ed3a
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I am in love with this product ,this is my second bottle.this product did miracles to my skin for real.I have an oily prone skin and it did really helped getting ride of my acne too fast.I use it twice day ,in morning and night time.I use a moisturizer after it because it make my skin dry. I am happy with my purchase, and will definitely repurchase again. I do really recommand . Please like if my review was helpful.

bfddc091-6ee6-404a-83d3-0a16f00d2de0
9232c0ce-9dae-4795-abda-6aa3f720e183
649c2bb2-e1b2-4f9b-ab2e-f8048d25a00e
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Good face refresher, at one point I had the idea of using it more and using less of the tap water, in theory, this is a good way to reduce the toxins of the tap water and only use healthy stuff on the face, regardless, it can be used to wash away makeup or even seal in makeup after application! - I hope my review helped you, lovely human :)

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

The product is great as a setting spray and as a refreshing spray throughout the day. I fly often and use it as a refreshing spray throughout the flight and to keep my makeup in check and it works great. Only downfall of the product is it’s spray head. It “spurts” the liquid out instead of coming out as a fine mist. To combat this issue, I refill my old Makeup Forever Spray bottle w this product. So just use any of your old makeup setting spray bottles and it should work fine!

2a6cab98-927b-407c-8164-ca83ba5e2e2e
Posted on Sep 16, 2022
6,286

Amazing quality. I started ordering from this site on the recommendation of friends. Didn't regret it. Fast delivery. I will order more. I recommend to all.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

This is my 2nd time using the Refreshing Facial Mist but in a bigger bottle since I have tried and liked it. It has a subtle rose scent that lingers for a while but not for long. I used it to set my face makeup and also sometimes serves as a refreshing facial toner. This is a comparatively a more lighter version of other heritage store products. The ingredient composition is just purified water and rosa damascena (hydroessential rose) flower oil. Do note that this Rosewater Mist or Spray version (both contain same ingredients) but both don't contain glycerin. Whereas the Rosewater Toner has glycerin, sodium PCA and also aloe vera leaf juice in it.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Great for use as a facial toner. The large size makes this a long lasting investment. The scent is a mixture of rose and lavender. The package arrived with no damage. The composition of the product offers good benefit to my skin. I will gladly use this product for as long as it is sold.