DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Boswellia Serrata or commonly known as Indian frankincense is anti-inflammatory with anti-tumor properties. May be beneficial for inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), asthma and Parkinson's disease. Himalaya's supplement products have a long history of crafting traditional medicines based on Ayurveda. I love that it's plant-based

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

It works for me to joint pains. I hope it helps your pain too. Bless. I like Himalaya products because they got high ingredients and potential right-made extracts. Easy to use too. This tastes what is needs to taste. Good product for all ages and easily packaged. Freshness is benefit on himalaya herbals -products. I suggest them. Word.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Good quality and effective. I don't use this every day, I keep it in the pantry and use as needed when something comes up like a headache or any pain relief or anti-inflammatory needs. It's good to have on hand, I also give a few pills to my friends when they mention having pain and they say it works for them too.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Second time purchasing this supplement, never been more satisfied. I love this brand & the quality. The Ingredients have so many benefits for my age and my diet. Overall the taste is not bad at all Which was my concern. No bad smell Additionally the tablets comes in a attractive glass packaging.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

It’s going to be another product that I purchased for arthritis the quality of this product is very simple the ingredients are very well thought out if you take this product do you notice a difference in your arthritis pain and the packaging is done well as this is a glass bottle highly recommend

Posted on May 12, 2022

bought this for my mother, as she is suffering from painful joints and weakening bones due to age, it seems to be of good quality and she isn't mentioning having aches as frequently as before! the ingredients didn't cause any funny side effects for her so we're coming back for seconds 🖤

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Boswellia is helping me a lot in joins pain. I drink it almost all year around with small pauses. This one is very good. Amazing quality. I see improvement in my joints inflammations. With diet and other supplements it is really having great effect on me. I like the taste. There is really benefit from this product in my case

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I have healthier, painless joints after taking this for about half a year. The effect started just after a month. Highly recommended. I’ve tried other brands but I find this brand the best. Please give me a like👍 if you find my review helpful. Thanks🙏💖 Sharing the information about boswellia: “Some studies suggest that boswellia may have some anti-inflammatory and anti-tumor effects, but large-scale, industry-independent clinical trials are needed In herbal medicine, boswellia is sometimes taken by mouth or applied to the skin to manage the following conditions: Asthma Collagenous arthritis Crohn's disease Menstrual cramps Osteoarthritis Rheumatoid arthritis Ulcerative colitis”

aaa796df-5971-4523-b868-ff4db7393346
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I have taken this product for years with good results and relieve from headaches due to arthritis in neck. However, as I have aged I have developed an intolerance for it (especially when taken with aspirin too) and had to quit using it. So if you are younger it is great. The side effects apparently worsen as one ages and I am in my 70s. Really too bad because it has been a great product for me.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

This worked great, I tried this more expensive brand because the woman who recommended this to me used this particular brand. But I bought swanson too and found they both worked, but that swason only had you take one higher potency pill a day. I had to take this for 3 weeks before I noticed any change and then I did notice an obvious pain relief in my finger and thumb joints. I then noticed that when I forgot to take them, the next day I would feel the discomfort again. They do taste like frankincense which is unusual, but not offensive tasting. I do recommend for joint pain from inflammation as it claims. In case you are wondering, it didn't help with muscle pain or headaches, but it doesn't claim to.