DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Absolutely love this facial scrub. I usually use products that are completely natural, and this scrub is essentially all natural. It smells really good, it's been really good for my skin. I don't have skin issues really, just combo skin, so my T zone gets oily, but this has helped with that, and clearing out the built up oil.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I love Himalaya products.I ordered this scrub for me and for my friend . We love it, it cleans face well and it smells good.

b07005ce-0a4b-400f-a137-23023d2c534b
823e6c34-c8a6-41c6-b8f8-bf01bd79e688
ed5bbd0e-8819-41b4-854f-d1e7dab7d12c
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

The scent is quite strong, but I like it, so that's ok (though it might not be everyone's cup of tea.) The scrubbiness is decent, though I'd prefer it to be even a little more aggresive/more beads, but it's nice because it's not too harsh. I think it's good for using 2-3x per week, but that obviously depends on how sensitive you skin is. It's a good size so I think it'll last me for a while.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This exfoliating/skin scrub/mask by Himalaya Boutique is wonderful! It is easy to use and smells great! I only use it about once a week and it returns my skin to its healthy glow! One container will last a long time.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This product contains a lot of natural ingredients and feels great on skin. If you have oily skin it probably works even better. My skin is dry and sensitive, but this product did not cause any issues and feels really soft afterwards.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

The scrubbing particles are sort of odd - not enough of them, and the ones that are there are pretty jagged, creating more of a scratching sensation on the skin.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

They say scrubs shouldn't have walnuts in them but hey, I love this scrub, the flavour doesn't matter to me cause that's not relevant if it does the job and this one does. It's exfoliating as it should be and can be less or more exfoliating based on how you decide to rub the grainy scrub on your face. If you wanna get rid of that oily layer on your face while also scraping off gently some impurities and leaving the skin smoother but still hydrated this is the scrub for you! And I've tried several brands here on iHerb. Size of the product is good and price as well considering the quality.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

This was an ok product but I didn't love it. The lid never stayed on properly so it was always filling with water and then didn't work as well.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Love Himalaya products! Everything else makes me break out so love that this is for sensitive skin like mine. I use it once a week and it leaves my skin super soft. Love the quality and the size is pretty decent so it will last a good while. Smells good too, not too strong.