DK

Posted on Sep 2, 2021
It’s fantastic - 3 reasons why

I have problems with gums health and thin enamel, and this toothpaste is a blessing It’s my third month and: 1. It has pleasant taste and ombré- nothing too much 2. The package is super comfortable for small bathrooms, because it stands not just laying down 3. My teeth became less sensitive

533b089f-0b5d-4f4c-86df-368a36a02852
a7b0269c-99dd-4442-a94b-6c6062b08990
Posted on May 11, 2022

After two weeks of use, my gums are pinker than they have ever been. I have had less sensitivity in an area of irritated gums. I have also had for many, many years a pocket under one tooth that would never hug the tooth, even after scaling, and oral surgery on the gums. It is now snug around the tooth. Given these changes, plus the pleasant taste and reasonable price, I'll be purchasing this again.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I use this every time I get mouth sores because even regular sensitive toothpaste hurts my tongue and burns. This stuff still makes your mouth feel clean without hurting when your mouth is sore. The flavor sounds strange but it’s not. Mint flavors burn when you have an oral irritation so this stuff is great. Plus NEEM IS really good for your oral hygiene.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

We're really liking the Himalaya brand for toothpaste. Been using it for a bit over a year now and the flavour and texture are excellent. We prefer it over the Jason brand as that one tends to be too "paste-like" and sticky. Love the packaging of this one too!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Bought this many times locally and from Iherb. My fave is cinnamon one and it’s out of stock at the moment. Good size, well priced, eco friendly packaging and excellent ingredients. Vegan/ no animal testing and fluoride free Last for a couple of months for me and my husband. Money well spent for natural product and great for your teeth. My husband has sensitive gum and it works well for him so it’s fantastic! The flavour is abit off this time compared to other time I got but I think it’s a different batch. Highly recommended👍 Maybe more interesting flavour in the future like Clove or Apple cider or Pumpkin Spice? I’m willing to try it :)

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I have been using this tooth paste for years now and still think it is a great quality toothpaste and really protecting the teeth well. It really does a great job for my sensitive teeth. The flavor is mild and I use it twice a day. Love the size too!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is one of the best toothpaste I have ever used! I always go back to it because it is such a gentle toothpaste but it still cleanses my teeth very well. I love that it doesn’t contain fluoride in it and I also love that it provides enough foam for my teeth to feel clean.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This product is excellent. It is my favorite Himalaya product on iherb. Flavor is unique and leaves my mouth feel fresh and clean. Size is comparable to others. I use it everyday and feel confident I will continue to purchase it in the future. Highly recommend this high quality toothpaste. The product is gentle on my teeth and highly recommend it for people looking to get away from other products with harmful chemicals.