DK

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Chyavanprash in capsule form

I trust 5000 year old Ayurvedic medicine. I am so happy to find chyavanprash in capsule form again. I use to take from another vitamin company but they apparently stopped making it. I found this product looking through the Himalaya catalog of products. I take several different products from Himalaya and just added this one. If you research chyavanprash you will take it too.

Have you ever seen the movie Limitless?Well this is one of those pills. It gives you mental clarity. It increases your chances of learning something new quicker. It calms you as well and it reduces my anxiety. And it makes studying and research easier. But you have to continuously use it. With this pill, the possibilities are "Limitless"!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I’m excited to try this supplement when it arrives. I take an Amla supplement already but I want to take it to the next level!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I had read all kinds of great stuff about chyavanprash but had never tried it. It tastes like spicy figs, very interesting flavor. I like it. I've had it plain and with milk, both are good. I feel the benefits of all the herbs and will buy again.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Great for digestion issues. I'm on a weed and feed and use this for the wedding process of getting rid of extra bacteria and yeast in my gut.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I like this capsules version as it’s easier to consume. Quality ingredients. Great for women managing their hormones. Taste is acceptable.

e12de9a8-e771-44bd-a469-664472223ed1
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This is the best superfood and immune boosting formula for me. Its unbelievably helpful.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

An amazing product, with all the right ingredients, aesthetic packaging, very high-quality herbs, a powerful product.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

good for health and aging more energy for youth easy to swallow

Posted on May 7, 2022

First timr trying this herb and love it. Def gives you a mid afternoon boost