DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 17, 2022

My heart loves this Himalaya Heart Care supplement. Excellent company with very high quality products! These vegetarian capsules are small and very easy to swallow. No fillers are used and they are packaged in glass bottles. In my own experience it really has helped with regulation of my heartbeat and I notice a difference when I don't take it. I also take hawthorn berry to strengthen my heart muscle along with ubiquinol.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

It is a very complex product, which contains many Indian plants (used for thousands of years in Indian medicine - Ayurveda), excellent for heart health. I have been studying Ayurveda for more than 8 years and I know very well the beneficial effects that these plants produce in the human body.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Purchased as enticed by its impressive list of natural ingredients. Also because the usual brand we use was out of stock. Himalaya is also an established brand we’ve used for other natural herbal remedies so thought we’ll give it a go.

KI
Posted on Oct 21, 2022

This supplement is of a great diet, great quality and suitable for all ages, it has great benefits and taste cool, the package was good as well. I therefore recommend it.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

My husband has been using this product for a few years now. It does exactly what the label described and is packed with quality ingredients

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

My blood pressure was finally in the normal range since using these

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Easy to swallow as it is soft capsule. No funny taste at all. Took 2 before sleep. Feel great the next day.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I bought this for my sister. She said that this gives her extra energy and she kept buying it.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

After taking heart care I seem to have more stamina and a stronger heartbeat after exercise.