DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 14, 2022
On par with Nature's Way

I have been using Holy Basil for many years mainly to combat stress and environmental defense against illness or disease. Normally I buy the Nature's Way brand, but Himayalan is equally a quality product and are the only brand that carries Bacopa as well. Normally I take two in the evening with meals and it seems to help me feel my best and maintain my health.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I trust this brand, Himalaya, and this product uses organic holy basil, and product of India. Holy Basil (Tulasi ) I'm taking over 15 years on a daily basis to support my inner peace during my menopause and post-menopause. Also, I've enjoyed Tulsi Tea, iHerb selling a wonderful organic Tulasi tea, as well.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I have been using holy basil sporadically for several months now and I am pleasantly surprised by its effect. It helps me relieve stress and anxiety. Also, I used to take melatonin to help me sleep, but I had a hard time waking up. Holy basil has no such side effects and I am very happy with it. I fully recommend it to everyone!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I've had ongoing problems with stress, interrupted sleep and a general feeling of being on edge and being unable to properly relax - where once I always felt relaxed in life. I've tried a few products including Ashwaganda - which helped but only to a limited degree. Nothing really resolved my problems. Research led me to holy basil. I've been taking Himalaya Holy Basil for over a week now and I certainly notice a difference. I feel calmer, less on edge and where I was previously waking up around 4:30, now I am getting an extra hour's sleep and waking between 5:30 and 5:45 is the new normal. When I do wake up, my eyes almost feel stuck closed, like I remember when I was very young. It's a weird effect of taking this supplement. I need to work hard to address my issues with stress but certainly this product has helped a lot. Personally, for me, this has worked better than Ashwagandha. I'll definitely be buying this again.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

this is a very good product for people who always entertained a very stressful life❤its benefit on me has a calming effect, excellent ingredient , it improves my sleeping time

04d31797-22e9-4cf8-a1a7-3577149435e3
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

A great supplement, I feel it is of high quality and I will definitely order again, I recommend trying it Made of good quality ingredients Strengthens the members of the household for the cold season

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

quality items works well, fresh and easy to use, fast and prompt delivery ingredients are as promised and described works well for 52 year old woman with anxiety issues

Holy basil can help protect against infection, lower your blood sugar, lower your cholesterol, ease joint pain, and protect your stomach. It decreases symptoms of stress, including forgetfulness, exhaustion, and sleep problems. I started with 1 capsule twice a day as recommended but later have left only 1 at night for better sleeping. Stay healthy!

81cf1a27-6745-48e5-a659-d75c673ff3ba
Vasylyna
Posted on Jun 9, 2021

I love Himalaya's herbs, they are a little bit more expensive but always good quality. Tulsi is a commonly used herb in India. It can help protect against infection, lower your blood sugar, lower your cholesterol, ease joint pain, and protect your stomach. It decreases symptoms of stress, including forgetfulness, exhaustion, and sleep problems. Holy basil has immunomodulatory properties and may be effective for seizures. I ordered this for my daughter who has epilepsy, 3 months on but I don't see any changes.

695ed05e-2730-4a38-89c6-7405a02b4b68
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Good product but I cannot take 2 at a time b/c it makes me constipated. So I take 1 a day with food or before food.