DK

djagi
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

These are the best throat candies I've ever used. They are effective. Excellent quality. Many spices are felt, I can clearly taste the taste of black pepper, cinnamon and cloves. The feeling is slightly spicy in taste, but not mint and does not cool as mint. Very pleasant aroma. I like the natural composition, which is an advantage. I recommend for purchase. These candies are constantly present in my pocket.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

I was looking for an alternative medicine type cough drop which is individually wrapped and the wrapper is clearly stating what it is (because I don't carry the whole box or bag when I'm on a move) Nowadays, coughing makes me and others very nervous, and for me it's often due to my chronic weak bronchitis in the morning and at night. Night times are ok as I can take a spoonful of honey, hot tea etc, but I need something to quickly relieve my scratchy throat at work or outside. This works great.

Can comfort my throat , after taking one , I feel better . You see , it is very well packaged, in individual, and the expired date printed on each . Wonderful . I found that the taste or smell keeping in my mouth for long periods of time

2c3a498f-af36-44bc-a511-9e8a02337bec
93bfdf3a-d962-4457-be60-3bebd881a242
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I have recommended this to many of my friends while they all find it very useful and worth sharing with their families! It helps soothe our breathe that we can sleep longer during the midnight, especially my old father who caught omicron and couldn’t sleep well!

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Great menthol cough drops with a complex flavor. Absolutely helps with a cough. I make sure I always have some of these available. Highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I have used these lozenges on a ten-hour flight while suffering from a non- Covid cough. They worked excellently to control my cough. I'm so glad that I found them again. I love their smell.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Composition of quality Natural ingredients. Benefits in relieving various cough's. Loaded with anti-allergic, antimicrobial and immune resistant property. It has a great tast even for kids. Alleviates inflammation and helps to keep away and manage respiratory infections. Nice size package and value for money. It is effective!!!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

It has herbal mint taste. It helps to ease my throat discomfort as and when needed. I always keep some in my bag , at home or in office, and bring it along when I walk into a meeting.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

for those cold winter days or just when you feel you're about to loose balance and fall sick. these are nice with natural herbs and an interesting complex taste. Didn't give it 5 'cause it's not completely natural.

sh4zz4
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Nice initially but it gets stronger as it goes on. I found it difficult towards the end but just pushed through. Strong flavour but effectively soothes the throat!