DK

4.8
Based on 2,320 Ratings
1,951
Posted on May 21, 2022

I got these for my partner who has had high liver enzymes from fatty liver. He originally started on Alpha Lipoic Acid, Guggul Gum, B complex and these Liver Care caps. His enzymes are dropping. He's only taking the b complex and these now so we'll see in a couple months how this is working.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

These pills have helped me a lot! I highly recommend for a gentle liver cleanse! The intestines work like a healthy one!!! Great stuff! Great quality! Organic ingredients! A healthy liver is an advantage awnd benefit of healthy people! Taste is mediocre! But it's very helpful! Original size and dosage

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I highly recommend this product for both people having problems with liver and gall bladder, and just everyone who wants to support their liver and helps it with detox. Himalaya Herbals always makes professional quality products, and in highly satisfied with their supplements. Both me and my husband have been getting better sleep and improved bowel movements since we’ve started taking LiverCare.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Its the first time i am trying this product and i did alot of brand comparison and reviews comparison before finalizing to buy this. I find Himalaya Liver Care to be a very good brand as it has been in the market for many years. I felt the benefits within my body after few hours of consumption of the capsule, hence the quality is very good. Of course, please drink alot of water to reaps its full benefits so that it can assist the liver to detox with this supplement. Highly recommended!

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Great quality, with any herbal product, one need to be patient to see effects, especially with our poor liver that under lots of stress due to using meds and bad diet, what you notice first would be detox effect and mild laxative effect which the result of detox on the digestive system, as of effect on liver, something that very hard to say, at least 2-3 months, personally trust Ayurveda and it wisdom, strongly recommend

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I like Himalaya company. I take two pills at one of the Liver care if there is a party with fatty food or spicy. Ordinary I use 1 pill in the morning and 1 in the evening with food or after that if forget about it. I feel much better than before using that. I do not have any problem after it is fat food from the stomach and liver, no any more problems with acidity or tightness in the abdomen, and the pain in the right side is also gone. Liver care is very recommended!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

This the best quality in the market available & I feel improvement in my health & this is my 2nd time purchase. I have been benefitted from this product, so I am continuing with this product. It is very helpful at my age. Since, it has herbal based hemps ingredients composition I have no concerns with side effects. It is very well suited with my diet and tastes fine and acts very well as a supplement. The overall package & product package seems to be very good for my liver health.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Several years ago I had felt a pain in the heart muscle. It turns out that the heart muscle was affected by the lack of hemoglobin in the blood, which in turn had been caused by the vegetarian diet. After taking Arjuna 2 tablets/day, the pain subsided. Arjuna cannot revert the course of life, but I believe that it helps the heart muscle tremendously.