DK
Based on 1,195 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,195 Ratings
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This is another excellent choice if you are looking for a superfood that tastes good and benefits your well-being. You can put it like jam on crackers or bread or anything you like to spread jam or butter on, as it has a Jam like composition. It is taken twice a day with food. the packaging is also attractive ad you do need to refrigerate it after opening.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

1. I had sinus related sneezing problem and i found this product very effective in controlling it. 2. Doesnot give stomach burning or cramps 3. No fear of lead or arsenic as described in their label which was a major concern for me. 4. Even my Indian ring neck parrot enjoys it.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Tastes great like apple butter and fig jam, packed with great ingredients. Developed and packed for the Himalayan Institute in Pennsylvania so you know you can trust it's good stuff! Directions state have on an empty stomach, I have mine spread on toast in the morning. Recommended by Ayurveda for the winter. In the second year of the pandemic and I am beginning to feel more active and balanced than the first year. I am glad I have this to support my improving health, quality seems good as far as consistency and spread ability, much like apple butter. Jars were made in late 2020 but exp. date is late 2023. Also one of the best prices I could find online. I got 2 jars for free shipping.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

This is a great choice if you are looking for an immune stimulating remedy, it tastes good with the ghee and jaggery that both also have healing effects on the body and it is so much better to take it in this form rather than ading an other pill to your regiment

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Taste quite nice although I can understand why some people think it’s sweet. I usually drink a small cup of warm water after having a spoonful of it. Not too much for me, a teaspoon is enough. It gives heat and energy. Sometimes I crave for it sometimes I don’t. I don’t take it everyday religiously. I listen to my body. It’s natural and taste alright. Nothing to complain about. Just drink some water if you find it too sweet for your taste. The flavor is nice and refreshing but again not everyone can appreciate it.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

one of my first-aids when I catch a cold. perfect quality that comes with perfect taste. natural ingredients only. slightly reminds me of a plum jam. the package is big enough to last for a winter. I take the supplement on an empty stomach in the morning and wash it down with warm water.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

The flavor is great, very herby and nutty. And it's not overly sweet like some other brands can be. I like the lack of mystery ingredients on the label as well. My only complaint is that the container is plastic. Change over to glass and it will be 5 stars.

I'm a big fan of Ayurveda and think we can all learn a lot from this ancient health care system that uses food as medicine. I read a lot about this product and was happy to get it from I-herb. Shipping was fast. It made its way to me here in Thailand very quickly. I keep it in the fridge and eat a spoon full every evening. It is also nice added to warm plant milk as a nighttime beverage.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I prefer this brand over the other available, this one doesn't have a strong sugar taste or feel= has a pleasant spice/herb taste and not so grainy. Packaged well and didn't leak in transit. I use this for it's super immune health benefits as per Ayurvedic information. I take this first thing in the morning to stimulate and prepare my stomach/gut for the day.