DK

4.6
Based on 1,231 Ratings
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
6,003

I have been trying to avoid taking sinus medication and this neti-salt used with the neti pot helps my sinuses o much. I really like this salt as it is very fine and does not clog or burn your sinuses when using. The price is very good too - much cheaper than the drug store or grocery store.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I have used a neti pot for many years and tried different salts. I really like the composition and the way these salts feel in my sinuses. I feel the effect and benefit right away. It seems to be a quality product. It is a good value for the price.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I started doing a saline rinse after getting surgery to wide my sinus passage. Nothing clears everything out like it. This salt is very similar to the medical grade stuff I was using and it saves me a trip to the MD to get a prescription and having to go to a pharmacy. Win/win/win.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I bought this product with the neti boost from the same company and I have been loving using The both togather. The product does not have any scent offcourse and I love that is come in a nice package that is recyclable and the size and amountis very good for the price .

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Nice to have this option instead of this single use sachets, better for the environment and easy to store. Rest assured you won't need to restock for a while. Also great value for money.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I’ve used it for years. It’s not expensive, works and why take chances on something to save 1 dollar when it’s as important as affecting every breath you take!

kbeauty
Posted on May 24, 2022
1,042

excellent salt for neti pot. a little bit expensive, usually i do it myself adding sea salt and few drops of propolis but this one is ready to use

Posted on May 19, 2022

I use this neti salt everyday and it helps a lot, especially with the allergy. It is good that it is without scent, and the size of the bottle big enough.