DK
4.1

4.1
Posted on Jul 3, 2022
Moisturizing & effective

This little container's creamy contents go a long way! I like that this rich eye cream is unscented. As a 55+ year old woman, I've begun to have small wrinkles around my eyes. Using this product before bedtime has made a noticeable improvement in my skin's smoothness.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

It has no scent so its good for sensitive area, i use it in the day or night, but if i want to go out i put sunscreen, quality is good, size is fair enough, package is good, texture little bit thick, benefits moisturize the under eye area and can use it in winter season

70cf8ae2-9e35-4ee5-8290-3743e3b34455

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I've like goji berry in other beauty products that I have tried and the benefits I get from such products. I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful with what I use. I was very pleased that I decided to try this product. It does a great job moisturizing the skin around the eyes reducing my wrinkles that have come about with age. I will buy this product again. I feel it is a quality product at a wonderful price.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I absolutely love this cream. The size is definitely a bargain and I do see the benefit on wrinkles. It superbly moisturzing. I love that it's fragrance free as it is goodd for sensitive skin. The texture is so creamy but yet absorb well. Remind me of Khiels avocado cream but for a way cheaper price and personnally I think the composition seems better.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I have only been using this for about a week and so far there's not much change in the puffiness around my eyes, maybe a little? But it definitely leaves my eye area feeling very moisturated and it's a nice texture. Maybe I need to be a bit more patient to see results.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I really like this eye cream. It's light, hydrating and leaves my skin soft and smooth. It doesn't do much for dark circles but it still leaves a nice feeling around the eyes. The package is a good size and since you only need a tiny amount the eye creme will last forever. It also has no scent. The only reason I won't give it 5 stars is because if you get the product in your eyes, it will sting. Other than that it's a good eye creme and I would definitely recommend it!

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Solid glass packaging and while it was a smaller size than I anticipated I have found you only need a little of the product, it’s highly moisturising and I like that it is unscented as it doesn’t cause any irritation. Will be repurchasing

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Love this stuff.. been using it and the facial cream for years now and I feel that they really help with keeping my skin hydrated.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Its a bit heavy , but it moisturized the under eye area . So far i liked it cause it helped with my eczema around the eyes