DK
4.1

4.1
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I used to use Aubrey E plus High C roll-on deodorant. This is a great alternative since Aubrey has closed. It works on both myself and dad. Please note that individual body chemistry determines how effective a natural deodorant is. This one is a go for us. Very light neutral scent.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 9, 2022
1,375

Very happy with this product! Smell fresh with a not overhelming scent. I like to use a good deodorant as I live into a hot and wet country. I also like that my deodorant has not a strong scent, so this is perfect to me! It does the job as I can be outside of my house and do my job confident that my deodorant won't let me down. I use it daily in the morning after shower. It feels light on my skin without any underarms white signs on my dark blouses. This is a new and great asset to my personal routine. This is a roll-on deodorant and the ball runs smooth on my skin. That all. I recommend.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I have used this product for over 2 years and is the only deoderant I love. Its natural plus reasonably priced Smell is natural and not overpowering

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Everyone in my family uses the herbal scent. It doesn't stain or leave a smell on clothes. It's the only thing we've found that keeps all the boys and girls smelling fresh. Quality product at a great price.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I’ll try this i think its good I tried it I really like it

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I have extremely sensitive skin and this deodorant is excellent. The scent is really refreshing

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Unfortunately didn’t stop my underarms from unwanted smell and I’m do. Or need a lot to stop it so not good product for me. I did try lavender as well a bit better but not good so won’t order more.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Just started using this product. Selected for ingredients & mild fragrance. It works well so far & the fragrance is light & fresh.