DK

4.7
Based on 1,140 Ratings
Posted on Jun 30, 2022
Top Quality!

I was introduced to this brand of Castor Oil at a high end detox spa and I am so grateful. I use it for a number of things including constipation. This product is the only one I will use and I have it on hand at all times just in case I need a quick fix. The bottle is a good size and it is easy to store and.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Excellent castor oil, I use topically on my abdomen when I make a castor oil pack, has worked wonders in conjunction with a few things to get my hormones and menstruation back on track. It is very oily though (obviously), so if you applying topically like me, make sure to use clothes you don't mind getting ruined from oil stains and the sticky residue. A little goes a long way.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Mild scent amazing oil which gets so much use in our house. Fast relief for constipation when we rub it on belly. Lasts ages because a little goes a long way. Also provided benefit for my daughters covid toes and helped bring my sons voice back when rubbed on his throat.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Fantastic to finally see someone's put out a larger bottle of castor oil, as you use quite a bit when you are detoxing. I use this for EVERYTHING. Moisturising, as an anti-inflammatory /pain reliever, and when you get older you have a lot of aches and pains, and when you are trying to heal yourself, often pain levels rise in your body when you are healing, so castor oil is something that relieves pain really really well. It does not have an over powering smell.

Your castor oil is high quality and in a respectable quantity in relation to the price. I use castor oil as an ingredient in a hair strengthening mask and put it on the scalp and hair, sometimes in combination with other oils like drops of rosemary oil, lavender oil, and sometimes just castor oil. The oil is pleasant to the touch and the hair is soft and looks fuller after the mask made of castor oil, which gives a very pleasant personal feeling. Cold pressed castor oil is very important to me so your product is a suitable and accurate choice for me.

Posted on May 29, 2022

No scent to it. I use it before every shower for my hair and eyelashes and they grow super long and it's nourishment and moisturize no essential oil just castor oil good composition with a lot of benefit. Big size bottle

27999204-f611-4b7e-8f7f-e350bfebb65d
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I love that this castor oil is cold-pressed. Other brands are not. I use it in compresses for various ailments with great results. Also great for pain relief with hot water bottle on the compress.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Massive. And filled to the top. The real deal. You can use as a carrier oil or to grow eyelashes and eyebrows. Please leave a thumbs up if this review was useful :)

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Love the price for this size. Using this in a DIY OCM for sensitive skin and it works well. It does not have a discernible scent.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I use a few brands and I like this too when the other brand is out of stock. Also good quality. Thick oil so best mixed with another oil if you're not using it for a castor pack. No strong scent , good size. Little goes a long way.