DK

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

This creme has several uses besides psoriasis. Its a great moisturizer. The jar size is perfect for the amount, and it is brown like a taupe mud and feels slightly grainy, but once applied it feels smooth to the touch. Really has no significant smell. The price was definitely right. And i wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Applied a thin amount on a red round skin patch and it started to dry after 3 days of application. After a few more days of application, it changed the red color to skin color. It's effective on my skin. However, remember that this is an over the counter skin cream. If you have a more serious skin rashes, it is better to see a dermatologist.

9da2dd9b-662a-4e6c-a707-8267fc56aa14
ea0c8d5c-4e33-4112-bff9-763e664f1dff
Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I bought this cream for my daughter who has psoriasis. She immediately feel relief. This is very gentle on her skin and did not make it dry even with frequent use. Great for sensitive skin. No strong scent. She does not like the packaging though. She would rather have the cream in a pump bottle for ease of use.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

bought it for my husband who suffers from psoriasis on his scalp and body. he tried a lot of different creams, homemade, pharmacy and so on. this one smells great, herbal, size and package are great, and i also like composition of this cream. his routine is using this cream every day 1-2 times a day. benefits: well, itching is'n that bad anymore, bit redness is still here. cream feels very nice on the skin, a bit greasy but nothing much. he will continue to use it and i hope that after 2-3 months it will get even better.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Excellent product, almost odorless and you can see the results after 2/3 applications. It absorbs fast and doesn't irritate the skin, Strongly recommended!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Bought this for my dad who has Psoriasis, it helps with the flakiness since he started using it. But we haven’t seen any dramatic effect yet since he’s only been using it for a week. But it definitely moisturizes the patchy spots!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Best cream ever. Been using daily for a week and can already see a massive difference in my psoriasis. Does have a strong smell but doesn’t last very long. Works wonders along side the body/scalp wash.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I am not sure if it helps. Have been using it on my elbow where i have psoriasis, for a while. I cannot say nor be sure it improved my skin condition. If you found my review helpful, please approve with thumbs up. Thx

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

My dad had psoriasis his entire life. Everything that we bought for his condition didn't worked. I ordered this cream years ago (maybe like 5-6) and now this is the only product that he uses. It's very good for psoriasis, in a couple of days his eczema was visibly better. The only problem it that this cream has a very strong and medicinal smell. But it works and that's important!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The product is very wonderful, I recommend it to you, it has many benefits