DK
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

One of the best purchases I have made! Really helped to clear psoriasis patches on scalp. Difference can be noticed after just one use. After about a week or two or using it, scalp is basically clear. Removed the uncomfortable itchy feeling and unsightly large flakes. I have recommended it to many family and friends - who have all shared positive results. One other thing to note that I noticed, is that it seems to have helped slightly with nails and hair - what I mean by that is, I have ridges on about half of my fingernails from psoriasis, and I feel like they have reduced a bit in the depth of the ridges - so perhaps the massaging of the scalp is actually causing the treatment to have an effect on the fingernails! Lastly, when rinsing off the shampoo, the fact that the shampoo then runs over the body - I feel like it has made my skin on my body less dry. I would say give it a go if its in stock, I usually order a few bottles when its in stock so I'm covered for a few months. Good luck!

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I bought this body wash for my daughter who has psoriasis. She immediately feel relief. This is very gentle on her skin and did not make it dry even with frequent use. Great for sensitive skin. No strong scent and she like the pump bottle packaging. This is for all ages use in the family.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
6,811

I suddenly had scalp problems on the hairline and side burn areas. I tried other medicated shampoo for psoriasis but nothing worked! Finally tried this one ONCE and it cleared up most of it. Used it more every couple of days for a week and it's mostly gone now.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

I use this for shampoo. It loosens the plaques on my scalp. Doesn't suds a lot so rinses out easily. Smell isn't offensive. Doesn't dry out my hair.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

great packaging, didn't spill during travel to NZ, feels great on the skin, helps as i have sensitivity to alot of other shampoos , is very gentle to my scalp, and scent isn't to over powering

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I have psoriasis in my hair scalp since long years back, I used this product for a while and it was effective. Of course this should go with a healthy diet to make it all gets better but it worked. The only thing I don't like about it is that it makes the hair dry and the smell is a bit strong but it is still better than similar shampoos. I recommend using it as I just bought it again.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I use this as shampoo only for my sensitive and irritated scalp. its calmed the irritation right down and cleaned very well. very sensitive. I generally wash my hair once a week only and my hair is super clean all week.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Love this! Noticed a massive difference in my psoriasis after days of using this on my arms and scalp. Has a nice lather and doesn’t make your hair greasy. Does have a strong smell but it doesn’t linger. Works wonders along side the cream.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I have been using this product for several years. I was happy to find it at iHerb. This is a great product for maintaining a healthy scalp.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I hv been using this product regularly for awhile, it has help to soothe the itches on my legs and arms. It is odourless and of good quality. I recommend it to anyone with itchy skin challenges.