DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 1, 2022
my favorite

it helps my baby to be calmer and falling asleep easier while teething. Safe ingredients approved by my naturopath. She allowed to use it as soon as you feel it creates discomfort for baby. also it helped to put down a little bit the fever. comfortable dropper to give a dose during the night

ab0e8ce7-d039-4052-8061-e555b63b8c79
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Amazing ingredients and perfect for kids/babies. I gave it to my baby age 3 months old when he got his first shots and spiked a slight fever. Not only did it take down his fever but it also calmed him down as it reduced the pain from the needle marks in his thighs.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

This is my go to medicine for both my girls. 6months and 2 years old. It is effective and fast at relieving symptoms of colds, flu's, teething, or even irritability. I won't look back. :) this is such a quality product. As always I taste test first and it has my tick if approval. Packing is fun, and child appropriate so my partner always knows which medicine to use for the kids.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

High quality ingredients, easy to use. Seems to give baby relief. A little on the small size for quantity, but is hard to find in my area except on iherb.ca, excessive packaging. Does work for fevers. The little bottle comes with a lid, inside a cardboard box, and a separate dropper wrapped in plastic- why not just make it all in one?? Wasteful packaging. Will likely repurchase despite wasteful packaging.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on May 16, 2022

I like using it and am extremely grateful to have it. Very quick delivery. The scent is excellent, as is the quality. This is the finest product for my family. The size is ideal. The product is of recent vintage. The packaging is excellent. We will benefit from this. gentle and not too sensitive

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
2,303

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I just reordered this for my first aid kit as my toddler is now getting frequent fevers and it gives fast relief she seems like the taste as well.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Amazing ingredients and perfect for kids. I gave it to my kids age 8, 6 take down his fever and reduce pain. the package is good

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

The taste of the product is not bad, the size is more than enough, the package is good .. I benefit a lot from this product, ingredient is very useful