DK

Based on 1,394 Ratings
1,175
Posted on Nov 10, 2022
This is my GO TO for sore throats

This is my go to when I feel a sore throat coming on. I've been using this brand for years since my grandmother spooned it down me. Now, whenever I feel that tickle, I let two teaspoons to two tablespoons (depending on the severity) coat both tonsils morning and evening. It stings your throat, but it is effective. There is honey as an ingredient, so you may need to take that into account if you have diet considerations. Normally, the taste is sweet and strong but not unpleasant. I rinse my teeth before bed , but feel no need to to wash out my mouth otherwise. However, the last batch I received was pretty bitter, so not sure if that is new or what I got had an issue.

232a4581-e568-4ed0-abe3-3b6ea6b3e880
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

During cold and Flu season I add a tsp to my coffee and it keeps the sick away... they do an excellent job of packing the package at Iherb don't have to worry about things showing up broken. One of the better tasting elderberry supplements. I believe it's from the smidge of grain alcohol as an ingredient.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This doesn’t have a very high ranking but I found it to be the best. The little bit of honey and vinegar that’s in it helps to soothe the throat and give extra medicinal benefits. The jar that it comes in is small enough so it stays fresh and dark so that it keeps it fresh. We used it as an immune builder and it has helped keep up my immune system and also if I’ve had a slight sore throat it’s helped to soothe the throat as a supplement. The quality of the ingredients used are premium

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

In UK, the "winos" who are exposed to bitter winter weather, drink Elderberry Wine. This keeps them away from Drs. & Hospitals. I'm in my late '60s and I have faith in Elderberry Syrup vs the "Flu Shot". It's best to avoid Big Pharm Chemicals; to be on the safe side.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

About three years ago, I started having a sore throat and runny nose. No big deal. But my sister-in-law gave me a bottle of this, said she uses it every day, so I started taking it. It immediately helped so I continued to use it. I feel like it adds another layer of immunity and fortifies me. The taste is something you have to get used to. I take it every morning and try to take it on its own.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

This is my favorite elderberry supplement. I like it that it has a mix of raw honey, propolis and ACV. It usually helps if the family is in a brink of having cold. It may have sharp taste due to ACV. But overall I would say that it's tasty and kids will gladly take it!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Yes it really works. Feels itchy at the throat and starts to cough. After taking the fourth times, the symptoms became lesser and it tasted good too. It is a fast remedy and will not feel tired after taking this compared with usual medicine.

82d6264f-a92a-4da4-9b46-13de422da9eb
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I use this delicious elderberry syrup to maintain a healthy immune system. The added high-quality ingredients benefit overall wellness. I like that the bottle has 48 servings as the serving size is one teaspoon. I like the taste, which is sweet and strong. I use it when I feel my throat becoming sore.