DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 12, 2022

A caution: it burns the throat, in a very good way! But it's a very good product. I take it on the onset of those little annoying cough. I love the taste and it's a good change from the elderberry syrup that I also take. I love it that it contents apple cider vinegar and propolis to help with the immune system.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I bought this out of curiosity because I bought the elderberry one. Not sure of the effect yet. To be honest I have a hard time reaching for it when I feel bad. The mentol taste is really strong. I am sure it will work well but I'm weak to stong mentol taste. I think this will go to my dad since he loves it. Sigh. another order that will go to someone else

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Seems to do a decent job. The taste is a lot better than anticipated. Much rather buy this than the store brand junk laden with chemicals!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I did cough till it take my breath away, That Syrup was only help. It does not taste pleasant to me. I drink it straight from the bottle just one sip and it help with all my respiratory problems and cough. Never will be without it.I order 4th time already, my husband take it too /hate the taste but love result/

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

It does everything it states. Quality packaging, prompt delivery. Affordable medicine, ingredients are quality mixed and honey is soothing for irritable throat

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Quality product and the health benefits are noticeable. The taste of the syrup is pleasantly nice and easy to take when needed.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

This worked really well for my dad's bronchitis. Would repurchase for respiratory health. Although it smells very vinegary and it stings the back of your throat.

Posted on May 8, 2022

maybe it helps a little. my dog don’t really like it.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Great for relief in chest

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

top quality product.....tastes good.....helps when sick