DK

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022
1,102
3,320
Helps with joint pain and vision.

This is a great supplement. Easy to take, since you fill the dropper and use once a day. Has helped with my dry eyes Also my joints feel better. Had to take it for a few weeks before I felt the difference, but I am happy with the results. Had an eye exam 2 days ago and the doctor was very pleased. Slight changes, but I that is to be expected as I age.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I was strongly recommended this supplement by a friend. It's been only about a month. It doesn't have any strong taste or smell. I love that its a clean high quality product.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have used this for years for joint pain and it works like a charm. Also gives you baby soft skin as a bonus. I also love that you don't have to swallow another pill with this...hate pill swallowing!

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

This has to be one of the best juaòirpmoc acid products on the market because since I've been taking this form of hyaluronic acid I feel better, my skin is clear, and it seems to help even in any joint pain that I have had. I would highly recommend this product. One bottle lasts about one month.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I’ve been using this product for many years, without it the pain in my hands is unbearable.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I love this stuff. I can really tell when I take it. It is worth the cost.

Posted on Jan 21, 2021

I started using this product a month ago to help with my joints, skin and hair. My skin gets so dry in the winter, I was trying everything on the surface and nothing was working. So I decided to try working from the inside out.

fbf9acd4-80b0-45bf-84d6-e4c7900291af
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I've been using it for about four years now and I'm noticing an improvement in the muscles of the body, the skin, and a general change in the whole body for the better.