DK

Posted on Jul 23, 2022
No comedogenic, useful and gentle serum for problematic skin

I have dry, acne prone, post-acne skin. I'm taking adapalene so my skin is drier than usual and I have red spots. Before buying, I checked the serum on a cosmetic site (ingredients analyzer). And I got amazing results. Great quality. The serum has many useful elements such as hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, panthenol, snail secretion, citric acid and adenosine. Also silicone, paraben, sulfate, alcohol, allergen free. Its texture is light, watery, and quickly absorbed. After one week my skin is less flaky and my red spots is lighter. No comedogenic. No new pimples. No allergies. No scent. I think it fits for sensitive skin. And this serum perfectly fits in another creams (daily or sunscreen)

7271be21-824c-48ce-9b5e-acb85fd1f811
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Nice light serum, clear and without smell. I love how quickly absorbs into the skin, doesn't leave shiny residue on the skin. Excellent for layering with other products or to use on its own in warmer weather with just a sunscreen. A little goes a long way, I would highly recommend this serum.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I got it as a trial, however for a serum, the size is a full one. I’m in my early 40s, and the aging starts to show. I hope to see some differences after using it.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This product has a high quality ingredient list for a variety of concerns (hyperpigmentation, acne...) . I have purchased it as a trial, and I have been using it frequently but I have not notice a significant change on my skin. However, I have noticed a little change in my hyperpigmentation (redness after acne), and it was genital on my skin, so I believe that it is suitable for sensitive skin.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Since I've started using this serum, I have to say I actually see a difference in my pore size. Of all the products I've tried this is the actual first product that has visibly reduced the appearance of my pore sizes. This was surprising to me since the product page talks about reducing wrinkles but nothing of pore size. As to the wrinkles, there is a slight improvement there too but not as striking a result as the appearance of my pores.

This serum sounds like a winner when looking at the ingredients. Bee venom and snail filtrate sound like a great combo. I've just started applying it and my first impression is that it's somewhat thick and not so easy to apply evenly. I'll come back and update this review once I'm done with the bottle.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

The ingredients of this serum seems to be clean and good without fragrance which is quite hard to find even among clean products. The serum is light, great for under a cream or even without in the summer. Good value for money as well. Highly recommended

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

the serum is no bad ,I used the serum morning and evening,the result is lightening my old pimples scar, is watering texture, keep going use and see the results how

4bf3268f-a071-4712-a241-f1d69bcc8485
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

nice light serum, didn't smell any scent. used it for a couple of weeks and it's nice but not sure if there is any effect... but for me, as long as it doesn't make me sweat and breaks me out it's already a win.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

The size is a lot, it has a light scent and it’s not sticky at all. Gentle to the face which I like. But unfortunately it makes my face break out. It’s well packed and the quality is decent.