DK

4.7
Based on 1,191 Ratings
Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Easy Peely*

I just bought one box to try with my baking and I love them! I would definitely stock up on these. They give the finished product a very natural look and they're very easy to peel off. That's particularly what got me, no struggle and no lengthy time to peel off the paper before you jump into the tasty treats 😁 Buy, buy, buy... just leave enough stock for my purchases too.

50588a85-c1bd-4618-a16c-ef3605668020
Posted on May 6, 2022

The If You Care Muffin Cases are an environmentally friendly alternative to your usual muffin cases. They are made from a similar paper as our Baking Parchment but have been formed into a perfect 'cup' shape that will fit in a standard muffin/cupcake tin. These can be used for both sweet and savoury bakes

e6fac343-097d-48f1-a9fc-26bfffec059f
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I will only use these baking cups from now on! So many other brands are hard to seperate the cups, are thin and easily ripped, but these are PERFECT! Love the fact it’s an earth conscious brand too, and the natural colour gives a rustic look to my baking!

d0fa5c83-2af1-417a-97fa-91e89f9e68a6
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I've been using these baking cups for about 10 years. These are the absolute best. Anytime I have run out and had to buy another brand in the meantime, I have been disappointed. My muffins never stick to these, unlike with other papers that half my muffin is stuck to the liner. I like this brand and feel good about them being unbleached. Perfect size for regular or large size muffin tins.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

This year i am aiming to be more of a conscious consumer, less waste and more earth-friendly products. Love the fact that these are unbleached, sustainably manufactured, and the packaging is fully recyclable. It works great and is worth the premium price in my opinion.

abcfc127-3226-4989-8802-3e712fc28f44
f021016e-2982-41e2-9c25-4c45939f02b3
Louise
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The baking cups themselves are good. I also like the fact that this brand seems to care about being environmentally friendly. One thing I’m not very happy about is the fact that there is no cover around the baking cups inside the box. This does help to reduce waste, but the box is not completely sealed. For hygiene reasons, I would prefer if the baking cups came in a completely sealed package. This seems particularly important as these are intended for use with food, and cannot be washed before use.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

bought this but haven't used it yet. I like this bands as is one of the cleanest band for baking goods. I choose this product as it is recommended by Anthony William which means is clean from nasty chemiacls.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

My husband eats almond flour muffins, which are hard to get out of the pan so I use these. I buy these specifically because they're unbleached.

Haya
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

One of the best products that I’ve ever tried! I’ll easily give it 5 starts rating Highly recommend it, give it a try!

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

These are big enough for my jumbo size muffins! Great price here compare to my local bake stores. Love to care for the environment while baking at home :)